[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Anon, want to pick a 2nd name for yourself, but have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: friends_group_thumb.jpg (45 KB, 559x457) Image search: [Google]
friends_group_thumb.jpg
45 KB, 559x457
>Hey Anon, want to pick a 2nd name for yourself, but have you pick the lamest one?
>Hey Big Anon, let talk about nothing
>Hey Big Anon, lets meet up at a restaurant to talk about a shitty gameplay device for the millionth time that you'll never use
>Hey Big anon, where are you going? We have to go see this haunted house with absolutely no Pokemon
>Hey Big Anon, you exiting from the gym. Thought I say Hi
>Hey Big Anon, want to see my fat dance
>Hey Big Anon! Why are you pressing the A button so much? Don't you care about the story?
>Hey Big Anon! Do you miss N or Silver? I don't!

God these characters are insufferable in XY. I hate the professor, the friends and those stupid twins. They are just a nuisance when I want to play the game. I don't remember the past characters being this bad. They are so filler and talk so much about stuff I already know, and not going to use.
>>
Be glad that there's only one """friend""" in SM. Lillie could kind of count but I don't think she'll be that kind of character.
>>
I thought there was gonna be some plot twist and they were destined for greater or something, even after it came out. Like maybe Tierno would slim down and be powerful in XY2, or they would have a big role in Z or something.

But in the end, looks like there is nothing coming for them and thats all they are.
>>
>>27162368
Lillie is hot so she doesn't count
>>
>>27162368
I hope we have more interactions with Lillie than we do with Hau. I mean we probably will, but I'll still keep praying.
>>
>>27162350
Don't forget how they also took credit at the end parade for doing absolutely jack shit.
>>
Don't forget about serena/calem who apparently has expert trainer parents and mopes every damn time when you beat them.
>>
They were really annoying, but so were your two friends from Black/White. I really don't get why we need multiple rival/friend type characters to assault you with aimless dialogue every time you take a step in a new area.
>>
>>27162542
Atlease cheren and biancia had decent teams and goals in mind...and ofcours N and Hugh too. The XY "rivals" were so damn boring
>>
>Tierno
>fat as fuck despite constantly "exercising"
>doesn't catch pokemon, train, or fight throughout the entire game
>thinks he stands a chance against the one who defeated Team Flare and caught the legend

>Trevor
>wants to complete the pokedex
>literally impossible to see less pokemon unless you somehow avoid every battle
>only has '''six''' Mountain pokedex entries when you leave Lumiose despite dedicating his adventure to doing this

>Shauna
>annoying as fuck
>friendzones you at the Palace
>doesn't let you fuck that tight cunt despite being the literal Hero of Kalos and Pokemon Champion
>at least lets you trade a Zigzagoon for an egg of her starter

>drag you around and waste your fucking time with inane bullshit
>your counterpart knows to dump them the first chance they get
>show up at the parade for you becoming champion, capturing the legendary, and defeating Lysandre despite having done jack shit in any of those encounters

The friends were fucking awful. Yeah, I prefer le edgy Genwuntwo rivals, because they had an interesting dynamic. They actually bothered to use more than one or two pokemon and leveled them up.

Fuck those ''''''friends'''''.

>>27162495
Calem is less crybaby than Serena. Calem's more of a resigned "fuck it, she's got a legendary, and I suck after all."
>>
>>27162573
>had decent teams
Did they? I just remember them clogging their teams with shitmons like the elemental monkeys.
>>
>>27162542

Cheren wasn't annoying though. Bianca was, but at least she fucked off and quit being a trainer when you beat her.
>>
>>27162621
He was annoying for the exact same reason as OPs trio. He'd interupt whatever you were doing if you dared to venture into and unfamiliar location, and assault you with pointless text and ruin any sense of adventure in finding a new area.
>>
File: 148.jpg (15 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
15 KB, 342x192
All I have to say is that I ABSOLUTELY HATE CHIPMUNK TEETH.
>>
>>27162725
I want to put my cock in her mouth
>>
>>27162725
Bianca had that shit too. You can thank Kyoani anime for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 557x612
>>27162350
>Big Anon
>he didn't make his nickname the same as his regular name
>>
>>27162350
>Shauna's firework scene was the best part of any Pokémon game

OP is either gay or a landwhale.
>>
>>27162725
I fapped to her doujins so much I forgot she had those
>>
>>27162865
forgettable and boring, it's only important to you because you're a shipping faggot.
>>
>>27162955
landwailmer detected!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.