[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy a new phone literally just to play GO >it finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1463259689966.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1463259689966.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>buy a new phone literally just to play GO
>it finally arrives
>immediately download the game and excitedly head out to play
>expecting to meet lots of cool people who are playing the game as well
>walking down the street and I see another guy with his phone out, probably in his 20s like me
>I say "Hey man, are you playing GO??"
>"What?"
>pause
>"Y-You know, Pokemon GO, that new mobile game everyone's playing."
>"No, I'm checking a text. I wasn't aware adults still played video games. Leave me alone."
>he walks off

WHAT THE FUCK /VP/ YOU TOLD ME EVERYONE WAS PLAYING THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27162269
Yo bro, hold still for a second I think there's a Pokemon stuck up your ass.
>>
>>27162269
That gave me a chuckle.

I was on the bus today coming back from uni, sitting in the back. There were a bunch of people on the bus loudly talking about go. I didn't have it in my to join in on the conversation. I'm pathetic.
>>
Thanks for sharing your autism, it made my morning.
>>
>engaging with others
And this is where you went wrong, OP.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.