[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm only here because I care about you, /vp/. This is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IUsedToLikeThisWord.png (52 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
IUsedToLikeThisWord.png
52 KB, 640x618
I'm only here because I care about you, /vp/. This is a judgement-free zone.
>>
I like how many people such as you deny objective truths and pass them off as opinions to further support your argument.
>>
>>27161850
Please wake up and come back to us. We miss you so much.
Please come back to reality.
>>
>Literally just learned this word and tries its best to shove it everywhere; the shitposter

I think I know who you're referring to, anon.

Literally, just give him a (You) and tell him to fuck off, it's all a desperate cry for attention.
>>
>>27161850
>Using "objectively" every single time to prove a point, regardless of it being true or not

it practically became a meme word
>>
>>27161864
You aren't funny, and you certainly aren't presenting any arguments.

>>27162071
So words you dislike = meme words that should be disregarded. Your word is highly valued, anon.
>>
>>27161838
you are objectively a faggot OP
>>
>>27162204

No, I just like it when words in the dictionary are properly used.
>>
You guys really don't like it when people like things that you don't like, huh?

That's OBJECTIVELY stupid hahahahaha arntisorite
>>
>>27161838
It's become a joke. A bad joke. Get used to it, you're on /vp/.
>>
>>27161838
You're objectively an idiot, OP.
>>
>>27161850
Objective truths: Fire will burn you, water will make you wet, gravity pulls you to earth.

Things that aren't objective truth: Your opinion on X pokemon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.