[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we get frustratingly hard as nails champion and bonus bosses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: steven_art_4675.png (82 KB, 267x480) Image search: [Google]
steven_art_4675.png
82 KB, 267x480
Will we get frustratingly hard as nails champion and bonus bosses like Steven in the future?
>>
After Pokémon Go? Definitely not.
>>
Sure as fuck hope so.
>>
>>27161500
Steven wasn't very hard to me.
>>
>>27161500

I still think Cynthia's Garchomp and Ghetsis's Hydreigon are more difficult.

keep in mind this was before Fairy was a thing, they'd be easy now.

Steven is probably more difficult now.
>>
>>27161500
steven is not even that hard. you just have to farm a bit to get your pokemon around his level.
>>
>>27163699

I've found Cradily to be his most difficult.

Not much is good as Rock/Grass and I didn't have a Steel type in my OR team.
>>
>>27163514
RSE Steven, with the old Steel resistances, was a tough champion. Especially with Steel/Psychics.
>>
>>27163726
good thing its weak to fighting.
>>
>>27163750
Surf destroys half his team, and nothing resists it.
>>
>>27163750
I just realized that I played Emerald, so I haven't faces Steven outside ORAS. I guess I can't judge him as a Champion.

I should go to the cave to do that post game thing
>>
>>27163640
Ghetsis took me so many tries to kill even with a balanced team. He was definitely hardest in the series for me. I'd love more fights like that.
>>
>>27161500
>frustratingly hard as nails
>hard as nails
>hard
This describes nothing in the mainline pokemon games. If you've ever found anything in them ACTUAL difficult then you're an idiot or you're 3.
>>
Wallace is harder.
>>
>>27164722
By the time you reached him you will have tons of experience from fighting
>Juan
>Team Aqua (who got a lot more focus in Emerald compared to Magma)
>other Water-type pokemon/trainers scattered around the Hoenn sea.

The only one difficult is Ludicolo due to Poison, Bug and Flying being very shit offensively pre-Gen IV due to lack of moves but that's about it.
>>
>>27164229
He's the only one I have problems with for some reason. Other champions and Ghetsis are OK,
>>
>>27164967
He wasn't hard, but gave me the best battle. I'd say its the only Champion where I felt equally matched. He didn't beat mebduebto bullshit, It was a fair battle and we were both down to one Pokemon, and his Ludicolo was simply better. I rematched and won and it was close again. One of my favourite champion battles
>>
The hardest "boss" was Red
>>
>>27163750
You sure? Swampert stomped his team with no trouble, even with Cradily.
>>
Cynthia was the only champion that I had any real trouble with.
Well except for Green, but I was a kid then
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.