[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As much I love Cynthia as champion I preffer Alder as a character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Alder.png (219 KB, 471x314) Image search: [Google]
Alder.png
219 KB, 471x314
As much I love Cynthia as champion I preffer Alder as a character. His quotes are the best quotes in whole Pokemon franchise.
"Even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought."
>>
>>27160875
>Gen 5
_Best Gen
>>
>>27160875
I feel like the nips copy paste his quotes from philosophy 101
>>
I'm tired of the "stop taking sides" meme.
>>
>>27160875
Plenty of arguments are one sided. Take the debate around climate change and vaccines. Some stances are outright dangerous and put people at risk. There is no point validating somebody's ego when they are clearly wrong.
>>
>>27161165
Hello /r/eddit
>>
File: 1467682031790.jpg (56 KB, 750x520) Image search: [Google]
1467682031790.jpg
56 KB, 750x520
>>27161165
>climate change
>>
>>27161228
>>27161208
>>
>>27161494
>making things more expensive for poor people and restriction industry in the third world will make the world a better place
I'm not going to reply further because I don't want to get banned for being off topic.
>>
>>27161082
Anon you can't call everything a meme.

You're starting to show servere signs of autism and your mother and I are very worried.
>>
>>27160875
Also he has a dick. That makes him instantly better than Shithia.
>>
>>27161754
Actually, I can. Maybe you should look up the definition of a meme before spouting uneducated drivel, child.
>>
>>27161796
I can see the fedora and neckbeard from here.
>>
You know, /vp/ wasn't great before. It really wasn't. But more threads have derailed into /pol/ this week than all of summer before now combined. What the fuck, guys? Keep it together! Chill the fuck out!
>>
>>27161082
Why come to a moral conclusion without scoping out the viewpoints of all sides? When it comes to right and wrong, its really just up to the opinion of the individual. Just go with what works best for you and the society you live in. Getting along would seem to work pretty well.
>>
>>27161605
Companies who can afford to be more climate sensitive can do so and there would be literally zero downsides.

As someone studying geography in a "third world" country, you are taking out of your ass

>>27161228
The argument is that its changing at a rate above normal.

>>27160875
He's not better than Cynthia, but SEVERELY underrated. Also he's a bug bro.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.