[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to be honest i kinda liked sun and moon,but i have to agree that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (98 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
98 KB, 578x327
to be honest i kinda liked sun and moon,but i have to agree that it had some flaws

first of all,it didn't had any gym,just the legendary of the island which you have to fight,nothing really hard and also the evil's team plot was still fanfiction tier just like the others,but if there is something that i liked about SM is the fact that you can now see all of the stats of the enemy pokemon during the battle,and if you are a competitive players this sure is a neat feature to add,not to mention all of the pokemon which had unique abilities and moves and the syncro which really improved the meta game,but the thing that dissapointed me the most is the fact that the region was linear,we thought since the trailers that you had very big island in which you can go around and explore,and maybe even uncover some secret areas,but at the end of the day it was all linear with no secrets to be found,just like unova: big region,but too linear

at the end of the day pokemon sun and moon were a gem if you are a competitive player,but the exploration was really dissapointing,but i still consider them a huge step ahead from X/Y

so tell me,did you enjoyed sun and moon ?
>>
What's the future like? Do I have a gf?
>>
>>27160447
how am i supposed to know that ? i don't even know who you are
>>
>>27160447
Apparently education was slashed even more than it currently is.
>>
Can I borrow your Time Leap Machine?
>>
>>27160436
TL;DR
>>
>>27160539
TL;DR

SM are good if you like competitive pokemon,but t had dissapointind exploration
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.