[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sina face.jpg (57 KB, 583x720) Image search: [Google]
sina face.jpg
57 KB, 583x720
Why is she so perfect?
>>
Because she's not real.
>>
Because I forgot about her.
>>
>>27160340
Who?
>>
Because brown.
>>
>>27160340
Literally the "who are you?" couple
>>
>>27160370
Please don't insult her by insinuating that she is together with that beta.
>>
>>27160340
She looks little like that superhero lady. Maybe it's her sister?
>>
>>27160340
Because she looks like Sleep Snug Emmers and both of them have no official art.
>>
>>27160340
Oh yeah, the cute couple from x/y. I love to ship them, but I can't seem to find any art of them
>>
File: Flabebexio.png (722 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flabebexio.png
722 KB, 900x1000
>>27160406
As long as you aren't insinuating that the best Pokeboy of X/Y is a beta.
>>
>>27160428
Almost 3 years now. Why is this allowed?
>>
File: sina present.png (1 MB, 1111x2241) Image search: [Google]
sina present.png
1 MB, 1111x2241
I bet she's wild.
>>
>>27160413
Which superhero lady?
>>
What was the fucking point of those two
>>
>>27160340
It's the brown
>>
>>27160340
She was just more empty content that X/Y provided.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.