[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Concepts You Just Realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>"Those who stare at its antlers will gradually lose control of their senses and be unable to stand."
>Learns Hypnosis through level up
It's a deer in headlights.
>>
Male Nidoran are pink
Female Nidoran are blue
This is opposite the typical colors for genders.
>>
>>27157919
Yeah, I love Nidoqueen's shade of pink in particular.
>>
File: 940.png (516 KB, 681x602) Image search: [Google]
940.png
516 KB, 681x602
Shameful bump, this is actually interesting.
>>
>>27157919

Even better

Their shiny versions switch colors
>>
>Steel Wing was made for Skarmory
>it raises defense occasionally
>Skarmory's wings are red
Skarmory uses the blood of its enemy as iron for itself.
>>
>>27158562
The first two yes, but Nidoqueen is an awful puke green.
>>
>squirtle is a portmanteau of squirt+turtle, not squirrel+turtle
>>
>>27157919
Nah in the old days Red was considered manly so pink was used for young boys and shit.
>>
If you evolve a Paras into a Parasect, you killed the actual insect part and the mushroom becomes the sentient part of the Pokemon. The white parts of the eyes indicate that it's actually dead, as they've faded away and show no consciousness.

It's even worse when you remember the OG Pokemon anime had an episode where a girl tries to get her Paras to evolve to use it's larger mushroom for medicine and it refuses to evolve.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.