[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go criticism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: GO.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GO.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
Are we allowed to say anything bad about this game?
>no PvP
>no trading
>level up system is a mess
>forced to grind, and at higher levels its just obnoxious
>what little battle system there is is a mockery of any pokemon game
>anyone who doesn't live in an unban area gets the short end of the stick

These is all legit criticism of the game yet whenever someone mentions any of this all those people are met with is "GET OUT THE HOUSE YOU FAT FEDORA WEARING FUCK!" or "YOU MUST HATE MAKING FRIENDS, FUCKING NECKBEARD. KYS."

I live in a big city and commute more in a week than half the people here will in a week. Didn't know Pokemon: Go was required to have a social life and get exercise.

Why can't people just admit that this game might be perfect?
If you're the consumer of a product and said product could be improved then you give feedback to the company, its in your best interest.
Yet all i see is people sucking this games dick and shit posting anyone who says they don't personally like it.
Do you want the developers be lazy and not make the game you adore so much better?
>>
>>27156163
Obviously the game is far from perfect or even good, for that matter. Yet despite all of its shortcomings, it still manages to be pretty fun.

Just imagine if they made it more competent.
>>
File: FXWH8.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FXWH8.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>27156163
>Why can't people just admit that this game might be perfect?

We can.
>>
>>27156163

Um, just about everyone thinks that the game is far from perfect. That doesn't mean that people can't have fun with it, but nobody thinks it's perfect and nobody says you can't say otherwise.
>>
>>27156335
There are people out there who will try to reee you out if you say anything bad about go and its more than im comfortable with.
I'll put together one of those autistic collages to show you what i mean.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.