[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /vp/ know of a way that I can slightly spoof my GPS location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: squirtlesquad.png (2 MB, 1435x1079) Image search: [Google]
squirtlesquad.png
2 MB, 1435x1079
Does /vp/ know of a way that I can slightly spoof my GPS location (say to be about a block away from where I am) without rooting my android?

I ask because I live in the ghetto and there is a pokestop and a gym about a block from me but it's pretty unlikely I can go there without getting jumped or stepping on a needle
>>
>>27155986
You have to root there's no other way at the moment anon. You can try this if you like though :^}http://pokehax.com
>>
>>27156162
Lol, that sucks but thanks for letting know anon, I guess I'm going to work on rooting my phone now.
>>
>>27156326

If you root your phone, you will not be able to play the game though. Niantic knows how to detect rooted phones.

I believe you can emulate Android on the PC and play that way, but I guess you'd have to start from the beginning.
>>
You play the free app without being a loser
>>
>>27156364
Is this possible? Can anybody confirm?
>>
>>27156349
>If you root your phone, you will not be able to play the game though. Niantic knows how to detect rooted phones.
People are already doing it, I'm pretty sure they just hide their root
>>
Has anyone tried spoofing to locations legendaries could be, like the top of mountains or the arctic?
>>
>>27155986
Check the app store. My shit ain't rooted, and I use FakeGPS to do gay shit on my phone all the time.
>>
>>27156520
Doesn't work, the game checks if mock GPS is enabled
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.