[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POKÉMON GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-17-53-21.png (555 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-17-53-21.png
555 KB, 1080x1920
Team instinct posts. There's a thread in cams and meet up. Let's get together to fill these gyms and make it tough for these other teams to gain ground. This is primarily supposed to be a meet up and kick ass type discussion. General discussion is always welcome. Instinct only. You're here because you've joined instinct, not because you're deciding. Post area code, find ways to contact others. Let other know where to find us
>>

Strawhatgildart I'm looking for you...shot in the dark im sure. I see you taking gyms around town.
>>
>>
File: Screenshot_20160714-001135.png (558 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160714-001135.png
558 KB, 1440x2560
Is it a good idea to evolve a Cp 258 Psyduck? Pic related.
>>
>>27152231
Be caught a Psyduck at 500 so you're probably better off waiting.

Also 510 reporting in.
Thought I saw someone from the San Lorenzo\San Leandro area in the last thread. You wanna paint the town yellow, I'm down.
>>
>>27152407
*I've Caught
>>
619 defending my local gym every single day
>>

Have a bunch of friends also Instinct. Going out to Altamonte tonight.
>>

Am I alone here? I have yet to meet a single Instinctbro.
>>
we have a FB group but it's just 3 autists posting shit and never scheduling meetups
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-18-45-39.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-18-45-39.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
OH FUCK
>>
Ewwww...as a valorfag i think instinctfags are MY FUCKING AWESOME.
>>
>>27155047
Yo are you from James Island? This looks like my apt complex
>>
>>27155219
If that's in San Diego then I'm near it
>>
UK instinct reporting in, Merseyside.

Almost no instinct around here at all. Seen groups of Valor and Mystic in threes and fours, local gym was run by 3 instincts recently but taken over by valors before I could get to it. Looking for local instincts to kick ass with.
>>
Instinct are bros, i'm a valorfag tho

Have a nice day
>>
STORY:
Tonight I finally decided to head to the lake to see what I could catch.
There is a gym near
It's red
oh fug
I walk towards it, not realizing that it is in the middle of a heavily wooded area.
It's pitch black otchea, but instinct dont give no fucks.
Start to cap the gym
Hear a rustling in the bushes
It's a raccoon
Our eyes meet
He watches me.
I watch him.
I defeat the gym.
nice.
gotta heal up my mons before I can claim.
The racoon pulls out a cellphone and puts up a magikarp for instinct.
based racoon.
>>
go team!
>>
someone please explain how the 'gym timer' thing works in the store

If I take a gym, but lose it shortly thereafter, the timer still goes. How do I gain my prize? Just take another gym right before it goes down to 0?
>>
>>27157960
The timer is the prize cooldown. When it's over, you can get the reward again if you capture a gym again or continue to keep the one(s) you have.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.