[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me, /b/ros. This happens on Pokemon go no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x723
Please help me, /b/ros. This happens on Pokemon go no matter what I do. I've already made sure location services is on, made sure wifi is on, and reset my location and privacy. It still won't work.

(By the way, I have an iPhone 6 running on iOS 9)
>>
>>27150529
Try putting your phone in the microwave, it worked for me
>>
>>27150529
Stop trying to get a good wifi connection in the middle of the ocean, dumbass.
>>
>>27150529
Well, seeing as I got that some issue before getting my fake gps spoof to work, you're fucked. Unless you're on the way to spoofing your location, then it's a game breaking bug. Change your location settings a few times to see if that helps. I'm not familiar with ios, so I can't help much more than that.

rip anon
>>
>>27150529
https://youtu.be/bjvIpI-1w84
>>
>>27151488
This. I also had the same problem and people told me to put it in the microwave for 10 minutes. It works
>>
>>27151499
I'm not, I'm the Midwest and there's not any bodies of water for miles
>>
>>27150529
eh, have you turned off your Simulated Places? dunno if that exists on iOS, but it worked for me on androido
>>
>>27151567
That's interesting but not
helpful.
>>
>>27150529
Shoot up a red flair. Someone will see your boat.
>>
>>27151717
It means your game is probably just reading your cords as null/null. Reset your device and your GPS setting.
>>
>>27151808I already did that and it didn't help.
>>
anyone tried spoofing their location in the middle of the atlantic for shits and giggles
>>
>>27150529
I have the exact same problem. I'm in the middle of the ocean, no GPS signal is found and three pokemon surrond me but i can't interact with them no matter what i do.

What do? GPS and Wifi are on.
>>
>>27150529
if you are using public wifi it won't work. especially if it's school wifi, it will never work. 4G or home internet, or bust.
>>
>>27150529
>/b/ros.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.