[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: oh shit.jpg (126 KB, 635x639) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
126 KB, 635x639
WE DID IT /VP/

SONIGGERS HAVE NOTHING ON US. HAHAHA
>>
File: hahahaaha.png (350 KB, 648x688) Image search: [Google]
hahahaaha.png
350 KB, 648x688
:o)
>>
>>27149977
Brand loyalty is a mental illness
>>
>>27149980
Literally never heard of this app and looks like shit.
>typing like a five year old when your a representive
cringe
>>
>>27149977
My nephew downloaded this fuckers games the other day, he had some cards to register, after having 6 monsters they asked him to pay like 10 euros right away to increase the capacity.

Motherfuckers, the kids buys the cards, and they still try to jew him out of more money(well not him my sister), uninstalled that shit right there.
>>
>>27149977
So cringey holy shit, they're trying so hard and failing
>>
>>27149977
I enjoyed the games. Some designs were twoo overdesigned, but Audrey and Jester were cool.
>>
There wasn't even an Invizimals on the Vita. They're shilling a goddamn PSP game.
>>
Reminds me of Battleborne vs. Overwatch
>>
>>27149977
What the fuck are invizimals.
>>
File: 1468444943547[1].jpg (501 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468444943547[1].jpg
501 KB, 1280x720
remember genwunners
when you complain about the new designs, be thankful they aren't this bad!
>>
>>27150352
An AR game for the PSP where you'd scan cards and capture monsters.

The game was like $80 on release day because you had to pay for the camera, the cards were $5 each, and you had to pay for a ton of upgrades that only exist to squeeze more money from players.

I love Sony as much as the next guy, but saying this is better than Pokemon Go is a blatant fucking lie.
>>
>being this pay to win
Ingress blows this out the water
>>
File: 8.png (42 KB, 350x421) Image search: [Google]
8.png
42 KB, 350x421
>Literally every other monster is a muscular furry
>>
>>27150366
I don't hate that. Better than my mom's ice cream cone.
>>
>>27150366
Get a load of this and be grateful for what you have.
>>
>>27150455
Action 52 called
They want their Cheetahmen back.
>>
>>27150487
kekerino
>>
>>27150366
Looks cooler than anything from gen VII so far
>>
>sony pissy that their $80 psp isn't as popular as a FREE mobile game.
>>
>>27149977
Who?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.