[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your pokemon don't get full up when you level up >You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-15-49-35.png (341 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-15-49-35.png
341 KB, 1080x1920
>your pokemon don't get full up when you level up
>You have to waste a potion
>for some reason the potion interface is the laggiest screen in the entire game

FUCKING

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Oh wow I literally had the force the app to close because of this, that's baaaaad.
>>
>>27148762
>nicknames/10
oh boy
>>
>ree
>>
>>27148762
that fearow's pretty high-level

he must be as strong as a battleship!
>>
Has anyone experienced this pokestop bug where, it keeps loading the pokestops location or data or whatever, and if you spin it during this time you won't get items but it will tell you to comeback later.
>>
So wait I used a razz, threw the ball when the circle was small, and still didn't get the niggerfucking cubone? I literally got robbed of my items , nice. Such cringe game design
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.