[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does no one give a shit about SOUTHERN ALOLA?! Next issue of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160713-123239.jpg (596 KB, 2389x825) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-123239.jpg
596 KB, 2389x825
Does no one give a shit about SOUTHERN ALOLA?!
Next issue of Corocoro ought to be huge!
>>
So there's a southern part of Alola..........Who gives a shit?
>>
>>27148466
This. The south side of anything is the worst part
>>
>>27148447
So, just the southern Islands? Or are we gonna find out the islands we've seen are just the first area, and there's more region due south?
>>
I'm pretty sure it's just flavour text meaning that Alola is a region somewhere in the southern hemisphere of the pokeworld. Though if it turns out that there's 8 islands instead of 4, that'd be pretty cool too.

Anyway, should be a lot to look forward to in that issue, but if we assume that 'Southern Alola' doesn't meaning anything in and of itself, then there's not much to speculate on at the moment.
>>
>>27148527
>I'm pretty sure it's just flavour text meaning that Alola is a region somewhere in the southern hemisphere of the pokeworld.

It is. The article about Mimicyu and Kiteruguma talked about Alola being "southern islands" too
>>
>>27148447
It says "Southern Island Alola", not "Southern Alola" you illiterate fuck. It just means it's the guide for the southernmost island of Alola, which is probably just Uliuli (the big island with the icy mountain).
>>
Finally, some fucking info about Alola.
>>
Could just be in reference to the southernmost island, the one based on Hawai'i (the big one). There's a whole lotta shit on there after all.
>>
>>27148447
>caring about the region

yeah, all those routes and towns we'll only visit once and never come back again sure are relevant.

Just tell me where the day care is.
>>
>>27148447

Southern was also the exact same description for Kiloude City in Kalos.

Probably the eastern island, which is already the southest island of Hawaii in real so I won't give a shit about.
>>
It says "Minami no shima Alola", so yeah, it's "The southern islands: Alola", not "The southern island in Alola"
>>
>>27148639
>Just tell me where the day care is.
It's up your worthless ass, anon
>>
>>27148486
I bet you are south compared to your siblings
>>
>>27148486
>South Korea is worse than North Korea
Found the commie
>>
I could just be misreading it, but there actually is a main and northwestern Hawaiian islands. The main islands being to the southeast. They could just be calling alola southern islands due to being tropical or only referring to the southernmost one or whatever, but it'd be neat if they incorporated the other islands as post game or in the remake seeing as it says southern island alola guide. That or it's all bad phrasing and irrelevant.
http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/pibhmc/pibhmc_nwhi.htm
>>
File: 1444146633300.png (13 KB, 229x219) Image search: [Google]
1444146633300.png
13 KB, 229x219
>>27148447
>Southern Part of Alola
>"OMG GUYS POST-GAME ALOLA CONFIRMED!"

Odds are it will have more to do with that giant-ass island more than anything.

Stop getting your hopes up while you've still got a head on your shoulders.
>>
>>27150589
>They could just be calling alola southern islands due to being tropical
They are, see >>27149276
>>
>>27150693
I always found it weird since Hawaii is in the northern hemisphere but meh.
>>
>>27148486
The south part of Kalos was less-bad than the north part, though.
>>
>>27148447

SOUTHERN island of Alola.
>>
>>27151399
Both Hawaii and the canaries are generally referred to as southern islands. The term more or less means "tropic".
>>
File: kukuimap.png (348 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
kukuimap.png
348 KB, 600x360
>>27148527
>>27148580
Just for you stupid cucks that don't know which way is up
>>
>>27150625
why do you think there suddenly won't be a post-game?
>>
If they STILL don't mention any gyms then the leak will be confirmed.
>>
>>27152271
So, the only island we've seen, partially, is the original one with Tapu Koko, and then some latter screenshots of withered grass that's likely to be the second island with the volcano, right?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.