[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is directed to Richard: If Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 66252096.jpg (194 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
66252096.jpg
194 KB, 500x497
This is directed to Richard:

If Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, why does he appear before him in the Kanto Dex?
>>
>>27147733
OP...
Richard passed away.
>>
1 You can't reason with Richard, he doesn't care

2 Whenever you acknowledge his existence, you're just encouraging him to continue his shitposting

3 i'm pretty sure he's intentionally retarded, and doesn't actually believe most the things he says

4 you could've easily found a better example than this
>>
>>27147733
mew was a goverment secret, due tohis ramapaging mewtwo was public sooner.
>>
I'm pretty sure he's dead, haven't seen him in weeks.
>>
>>27147961
I saw him just this morning in a thread where we were shitposting hat pikaboo was just a pikachu
>>
>>27147733
Jesus, as a person, existed. But that doesn't mean the shit the Bible vomits about her is true.

>>27147758
Good.
>>
The numerical order is based on human discovery, not which Pokemon came first. If that were the case, Arceus would be 001, not Bulbasaur.
>>
>>27148191
>this
>>
>>27148191
The numerical order is based on when they're found in the game, hence why the starters are always first, why stronger and rarer Pokémon are always down at the bottom and why Legendaries and Mythicals are always at the very end.
>>
>>27148191
How could Bulbasaur be the first ever discovered Pokemon?
>>
>>27148273
>Hey, my salad is moving!
>>
>>27148564
>poisoned salad
Well you wouldn't live long to report it, would you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.