[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the newest trailer has dropped I have some more information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 600x375
Now that the newest trailer has dropped I have some more information to share with you all. I'll answer questions as best I can, but I'm staying away from heavy story spoilers.

Part 1.
>The English names of the newest Pokémon are Hugrizzly and Eepakoo
>Eepakoo is available through an event triggered by transferring a Yellow Version Pikachu up from the VC by means of Bank. Taking a VC Pikachu (which has a ribbon) to a haunted house in one of the early towns sparks a battle in which the jealous Eepakoo is frustrated that this particular Pikachu "seems truly loved".
>Ridable Pokémon are your own, not rentable like Mamoswine was in XY. You get a key item mid game called the "Riding Gear", and it's slightly different than XY with an "extreme sports" twist. Like the bike, in designated areas you can attatch Riding Gear to Pokémon you have on hand and use them to travel the terrain super fast. >Ridable Land Pokémon include Tauros, Stoutland, Arcanine, Rapidash, Gogoat, Mamoswine, Ryhorn, Scolipede, Bouffalant, Tyrantrum, Auroros and Avalugg with a few more surprises (think quadripedal legendary trios) as well as full evolved versions of unrevealed Sun/Moon mons. One of these is Ruffnir, Rockruffs Rock/Dark werewolf inspired evolution.
>Ridable Sea Pokémon include Lapras, Sharpedo, Dewgong, Jellicent, Milotic, Starmie, Alomomola, Carracosta, Mantine (which has an awesome ability where it can jumpe from the water and glide with you for a bit), Gyarados, Wailmer, Huntail and Gorebyss, and Kyogre. Dive does indeed return, as it's one of the primary ways to attain Corsolas mega.
>>
Part 2
>Ridable Air Pokemon take the place of soaring, and include Pigeot, Fearow, Braviary, Skarmory, Mandibuzz, Aerodactyl, Togekiss, Crobat, Flygon, Swellow, Salamence, Staraptor, Yangmega, Noivern, Unfezant, Altaria, Hydreigon, Talonflame among other surprises like Lugia, Ho-Oh, Yveltal, amd Lunaala. Rowlet's Grass/Flying final evo, Archaquil (Pronounce Arch like Archimedes) is also part of the Air Ridable group, as well as Pikipeks Normal/Flying evolution Pakapeppa.
>Amie now uses actual backgrounds, and allows for a swathe of new features like grooming and more varied food options. Two new minigames, Scyther Says (Simon Says) and Rollem' Golem (A Skee Ball variant) are particularly fun.
>You can indeed not wear a hat.
>There are, in total, 24 new Mega Pokémon. These include the three Johto Starter mons, Corsola, Bellosom, Alomomola, Hitmontop, Hariyama, Lunatone, Solrock, Cresselia, Espeon and Umbreon, Darkrai, Castform, Volcarona, Crustle, Exeggutor, Primeape, Kingler, Magcargo, Manaphy, as well as Florges and Vivillon.
>>
>>27147661
>best ghost is behind an event that needs you to play gen 1 games
>>
>>27147696
How do patterns factor into a Vivillon mega tho
>>
>Eepakoo
Fucking kill me
>>
>only one of the box legends gets a new feature
>only one of the starters gets a new feature
>only two *eons get megas
>random sinnoh legendaries getting megas

Yeah anon, whatever you say.
>>
>>27147795
Local man played like fiddle
>>
>>27147806
>Random Sinnoh Legendaries directly linked to the moon
>Kyogre gets its own surfing animation in ORAS

Calm the tism anon
>>
>Eepakoo

Why do fake leakers make such stupid decisions like this? The English name of Mimmikyu may end up romanized, but you're joking if you seriously think the Pikachu pun will be dropped.

Obviously no one was going to believe you in the first place, but you could at least be vague like the Chinese instead of posting obviously dumb info that no one can believe.
>>
>Now that the newest trailer has dropped I have some more information to share with you all

Conveniently after the trailer, huh? Why didn't you share this before the trailer and guarantee you were legit? Oh right, because you're the 1523rd fake leaker this week. Fuck off.
>>
>>27147696
>>There are, in total, 24 new Mega Pokémon

When will this meme end, there are no Megas in this game.
>>
>>27147696
>>27147661
I honestly would believe everything here if it wasnt for something similar to soaring making an apereance and rowlet final evo having arch in the name
sorry OP but dropped
unseless those are the actual localized names for the new two mons and Pikipekfinal evo, then I suck your dick
>>
>>27147661
Vamo a calmarno
>>
Part 3
>Some new Pokémon include one stage, tiki laden Fire/Ground snake named Krakaboa, and a two stage line based off of the legend of Krampus. Dark type Krimp is a mini satyr looking thing with a handlike tail that it steals things with. In game lore refers to the fact that Krimp is not allowed in Marts because of it's penchant for stealing. It's evolution is Dark/Ice Krampacked, a giant, horned Krampus looking Pokémon with two hand like tails that interlock the fingers to form a weaved basket on its back. Defintely one of the cooler additions. Drampa is single stage. Another great Alola mon is Dubun, a spritely Fairy/Groud dust bunny who collects balls of cotton candy looking dust to attatch to itself .When it gathers enough it evolves into Fairy/Ground Bundeard, a much larger version with a giant cotton candy moustache.

Ask away if any of you have questions
>>
>>27147661
>grizzly

It's a red panda, retard.
>>
File: 1468419157248.jpg (155 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1468419157248.jpg
155 KB, 1366x768
>>27147886
btfo
>>
>>27147661
>Eepakoo is available through an event triggered by transferring a Yellow Version Pikachu up from the VC by means of Bank. Taking a VC Pikachu (which has a ribbon) to a haunted house in one of the early towns sparks a battle in which the jealous Eepakoo is frustrated that this particular Pikachu "seems truly loved".

>pikachu given away by it's owner
>"truly loved"
>>
>>27147696
>latios and latias aren't ridable pokemon
Debunked
>>
>>27147661
>Scolipede
>Tyrantrum
>Rideable
Lord in heaven, I know I have been selfish. I know I have sinned. Heavenly father, be it your will, let this happen oh fuck I'm hard.
>>
>>27147854
Eepakoo sounds just like pikachu you tard, except with eep and pikaboo as naming conventions. Suck a dick. leaks are fun and these seem inventive
>>
Whenever I hear retarded shit like "Krampus pokemon" or "Eekaboo is an event Pokemon requiring a Gen 1 Pikachu" I almost always assume that OP must be telling the truth.

One man couldn't come up with something so retarded. It must have been a team.

OP, does it have to be Yellow Pikachu, or do Red and Blue work?
>>
>>27148002
Georilla?
>>
>>27148051
>c'mon guys just let me shitpost!!!
>>
>>27148051

Why would they change it, though? Pikachu is Pikachu in every language. Why can't Mimmikyu work in English?
>>
Any monkey pokemon?

Is Mimmikyu best ghost or are there better ones?

Eeveelutions?
>>
File: 1459308883141.jpg (186 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1459308883141.jpg
186 KB, 720x960
>Rideable Tyrantrum
>>
>>27147661
>Can't play Pokemon Go much because battery
>Battery on N3D last days though
>Decide to buy Yellow VC to exercise my inner Genwunner instead

All is right with the world.

Also, I'd believe it, even if it does sound retarded. Remember you had to get Zorua and Zoroark in Black/White by downloading a special hidden program and transferring up Celebi and shiny Legendary Dogs to unlock special events where you end up fighting Zoroark in a trailer park... Pokemon has done some pretty dumb events before
>>
>>27147696
>not a single ice-type gets a mega
>>
>>27147696
any more info on new mons? what about the fossils?
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>27148028
They are anon. I was keeping it vague by saying "among other surprises". Sorry for the confusion.

>>27148070
Specifically Yellow. Transferring it up garners you the Nostalgic Ribbon, a Pikachu shaped ribbon that is needed to kick off the event.

>>27148088
No

>>27147806
Charizard is rideable as well, thought it was kind of obvious along with Latios and Latias. Rayquaza is ridable also. I was trying to pack in as many as possible some of the more obvious ones fell by the wayside.

>>27148123
No eeveelutions.

Chunkamunk, one of the new Steel types, is a single stage brass idol that resembles a monkey. It's known for standing remarkably still and is near impossible to move.

There are indeed more useful Ghost types. Eepakoo is more of a novelty like Zoroark but is one stage and a lot less useful.
>>
File: darmanitan-zen.jpg (34 KB, 270x272) Image search: [Google]
darmanitan-zen.jpg
34 KB, 270x272
>>27148404
>monkey idol that is immobile

Uh, anon, did you miss a gen before you decided to make fake leaks?
>>
File: pakapeppa.jpg (14 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
pakapeppa.jpg
14 KB, 380x380
>>27147696
>pakapeppa
Ex-fucking-scuse me?
>>
File: fat-monkeys_668357n.jpg (70 KB, 613x457) Image search: [Google]
fat-monkeys_668357n.jpg
70 KB, 613x457
>>27148438
It's larger and literally can not be moved, has nothing to do with going zen/blank like Darmanitan. Chunkamunk is considered to be an actual brass idol as well, with natives offering it up food to appease it so it moves out of the way of roads/streets. Kind of resembles pick related.
>>
>>27148526
>offering it up food to appease it so it moves out of the way

Fuck you OP. I've known you were full of shit since 'Eepakoo', and now you've made me upset that Chunkamunk won't happen.
>>
>>27148404
there are other events for transfering pokemons from rby?
>>
>>27148028
>Specifically Yellow. Transferring it up garners you the Nostalgic Ribbon

This is the most retarded made up bullshit I've seen in a while.
>>
>>27148594
All mons transferred up get the Nostalgic Ribbon. Only Pikachu gets the event to kick off.
>>
>>27147661
>Now that the newest trailer has dropped and it's going to be another month before anything I post can be debunked I have some more fake leaks to share with you all.

Fixed that for you. Of course we'll be getting the new Pokémon's English names any time now so you don't even have a month, nice job fagtron.
>>
>>27148551
>chunkamonk
Is that something from the powerpuff girls movie?
>>
Johto starter Megas' abilities, typing, and stats?
>>
>>27148360
but gay is (You)
>>
>>27147696
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LEAVE OUT THE MEGA LEGENDARIES AND MEGA EEVEES AND THIS SHIT WOULD WORK SO WELL
>>
>>27147886
>"Hey, I know, let's completely drop a SUPER popular Battle Mechanic that we can make a ton of money off of in merchandise! I know we've never dropped Battle Mechanics before, but this just seems like the right decision!"
Sure.
>>
>>27147661
Yanmega can't even learn fly, dude.
>>
>>27148712
Feraligatr becomes Water/Dark with Strong Jaw. It get's the Mega Sharpedo treatment of "Just make it spikier".

Typhlosion becomes Fire/Poison and is based off the poisonous fallout of a volcano. Smoke all around it. It's ability is Poison/Heal.

Meganium becomes Grass/Psychic and has large blooming petals floating around. It has Magic Guard.
>>
>>27148002
>Ask away if any of you have questions
Why are you wasting your life making up this stupid shit?
>>
File: 1459928666934.png (68 KB, 215x225) Image search: [Google]
1459928666934.png
68 KB, 215x225
>>27147661
>Let's make a thread literally 1 day later after the trailer, that way everyone will believe me
>>
>>27148888
Riding gear Overrides Flying/Surfing/Strength/Dive.
>>
>>27148004
Came here to post this.
>>
The real English names are far stupider than that.
>>
>>27148915
>Poison when it learns absolutely no poison moves
>gives it a 4x weakness to ground
>Poison Heal when it can't hold a Toxic Orb
>Grass/Psychic Meganium for no reason
It's shit
>>
>>27148915
>Feraligatr becomes Water/Dark with Strong Jaw. It get's the Mega Sharpedo treatment of "Just make it spikier".

and is also literally mega sharpedo

i call bullshit
>>
>>27149022
New moves anon. Poison terrain works much like the other terrain moves, poisoning both mons. Typhlosion also learns sludge bomb this gen through TM.
>>
>>27148404
>Specifically Yellow.

A Pokemon only available to people who bought a specific other game, while people who bought either of the other two versions are left out in the cold?

Yeah, I don't think so. Gamefreak isn't that dumb.
>>
>>27149087
So it's essentially a "weather"-based ability on a Mega that requires a Pokemon to be poisoned before it becomes a poison type.
So, shit.
>>
http://imgur.com/LcBFax1
>>
>>27149087
Also to add, Poison Terrain first, transform into Special attack heavy mega while poisoned, spam sludge bomb. It's no mega blaziken but it's effective.
>>
File: New Alola Pokemon.jpg (53 KB, 956x687) Image search: [Google]
New Alola Pokemon.jpg
53 KB, 956x687
>>27148002
>KRAKA-BOA
>>
>>27148915
>poison type with poison heal
>only way to poison it is with salandit
No way GF is THAT stupid.
>>
>>27149104
>A Pokemon only available to people who went to Gamestop 3 times for shiny doges? GameFreak isn't that dumb
>A Pokemon for only available to people who bought Pokemon Ranger? GameFreak is'nt that dumb
>>
>>27149144
I could actually see this working somewhat. Poison Terrain first, then added benefits while mega.
>>
>>27149175

This would be significantly different. It's not just a bonus for playing another game, it would apply only to people who got one out of three available versions. Someone who bought Blue instead of Yellow, not knowing of this months in advance, would be rightfully angry. OP screwed up, because this is nonsense.
>>
>>27148526
So you missed TWO gens, because "Snorlax and Darmanitan Zen but a monkey" sounds fake as shit.
>>
>>27149163
See >>27149144

Poison Terrain gives a 20% boost to the defense/spdef of poison types. Typhlosion is meant to use it before going mega.
>>
Anything regarding the story or Lillie op?
>>
>>27149133
As stupid as his fake leak is, with the new pokemon that can poison anything, it might not be too terrible.

Although yeah poisoning is impossible. I think OP just forgot you can't poison a Poison type with Poison Heal anymore than you can burn a Fire-type with Flare Boost.
>>
>>27148002
I'm mad because the Krampus shit and Krakaboa sound cool as fuck and now I know they're fake as shit. I hate you, OP.

>ask away
Why do you hate me so
>>
>>27149241
No story spoilers, don't want to ruin it. You do, however, have her as a mainstay and friendly companion. She is, not to give too much away, incredibly shy and introverted, as she doesn't want to give too much away about herself.
>>
>>27149231
>Poison Terrain gives a 20% boost to the defense/spdef of poison types.
Okay that's not bad, but you still have one turn where the opponent can hit or switch against your Mega before it gets its stat boost and you get hit with the poison damage on the turn you use Poison Terrain
>>
>>27149252
See >>27149231

Yes still me just uppercased P lol
>>
>>27149277
I'd also like to add that I can shove my dick up my nostril and all you faggots should kill yourselves
>>
>>27147661
>hugrizzly
Bullshit. It's not a fucking grizzly.
>but dewgong
That was dumb as fuck Gen I. We've moved past that.
>>
>>27147696
>Yanmrga
>Rideable
>Can't learn Fly
Yeah, sure buddy.
>>
Gonna be going now. To recap I gave:
>Archaquil, Ruffnir, Pakapeppa, Chunkamunk, Krimp, Krampacked, Hugrizzly, Eepakoo Krakaboa, Dubun, Bundeard.
>24 Mega Pokemon
>Detailed Riding Pokemon
>Detailed in game event with Eepakoo

I'll be back when the names get revealed for more. Sayonara
>>
>>27149381

Don't forget all of the absurd bullshit you gave also!
>>
>>27149373 read >>27148949
>>
>>27147661
>Taking a VC Pikachu (which has a ribbon) to a haunted house in one of the early towns sparks a battle in which the jealous Eepakoo is frustrated that this particular Pikachu "seems truly loved".
That's not even based on what Corocoro actually said, you retard
>>
>>27147661
>Hugrizzly and Eepakoo
Christ those names are crap. Eapakoo doesn't seem like something a native English speaker would come up with. Pikaboo is ripe-for-the-taking. And it's a red panda.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.