[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people het autismo bear so damn much? I personally love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: corocoro8161.jpg (200 KB, 682x714) Image search: [Google]
corocoro8161.jpg
200 KB, 682x714
Why do people het autismo bear so damn much? I personally love the idea of a destructive bear that is not aware of its strength and just wants to hug stuff and I don't see anything offensive about the design. What's wrong with it, /vp/?
>>
>>27147386
>autismo
He's not autistic, he has down syndrome.

People with down syndrome are usually unable to control their own strength, so they usually hugh things too hard.
>>
>>27147386
I love it, im gonna use that downie.
>>
>>27147386
Its already a fav
>>
>>27147386
>Why do people het autismo bear so damn much?

Too much of it is just blank undetailed space. It makes it look like a mascot of some chinese knock off series. It just looks lazy. And the "headband" looks like shit.

The art doesn't help either; holy shit I wish they would get Sugimori back to doing the Pokemon art.
>>
Fighting/Fairy?
>>
>>27147408
All autistic people are retarded,
so why would it make a difference if I said it has down syndrome?
>>
>>27147456
it's normal/fighting
>>
File: Mr._Sparkle.png (45 KB, 356x550) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Sparkle.png
45 KB, 356x550
>>27147386
>>
>>27147455
>pokemon are too over detailed and busy!!!!
>now they're too blank and boring!!!!!!!

Fucking make up your mind or admit that you'v outgrown pokemon and move on. You clearly don't enjoy it anymore so move and let us real fans continue to enjoy the series in peace
>>
I don't like it because it looks fucking retarded

Jesus fucking Christ what a shitstain
>>
>>27147477
Because an autistic person will rarely want to hug other people.
>>
>>27147386
I think the main reason people hated him was because of that shit official art. /vp/ had a better reaction to it's in game model though most still didn't LIKE it
>>
>>27147505
>Everyone thinks Pokemon are too overdesigned.
>>
>>27147505
>le everyone is a hivemind strawman

Fuck off.
>>
>>27147505
>being a real fan means that I have to accept every little thing GF shits out of their arse.
>>
Personally, I don't like it because the pink parts of it's design don't telegraph as fur to me. It looks like it's back and crack have been shaven clean.
>>
>>27147386
>>27147455
It looks a lot better in the sideview/action shot. I bet people will hate it a lot less once they're exposed to the in-game model.
>>
>>27147559(You)
>>27147542(You)
>>
File: furasclothing_4772.jpg (36 KB, 350x296) Image search: [Google]
furasclothing_4772.jpg
36 KB, 350x296
>>27147586
CAN'T UNSEE
>>
I don't hate it but I read the description of it before seeing it. I loved the idea of a truly dangerous Pokemon that you had to watch out for and risk your life training it, but then we got this.
>>
>>27147947
are you one of those people that wants a pokemon game like skyrim?
>>
>>27147505

those are legitimate criticisms anon, finding the balance between the two is what make a design good.
>>
>>27147526
deeply underrated post
oregano :^)
>>
>>27147586
Yeah, pretty much this. It looks like it has a bad case of mange.
>>
>>27147455
>>27147586
>>27151824
Is it really that difficult to see that its supposed to be a mascot costume?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.