[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dude lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wew lad.png (98 KB, 435x231) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
98 KB, 435x231
dude lmao
>>
>SM has a menu
megaton
>>
>>27146388
>Options
That's the new Amie.
>>
>>27146388
Looks boring as fuck.
>>
>>27146427
Nah, this looks like the screen when you press the Start Button.

Amie is prolly Always on the bottom screen, along with the Passerby/Internet, and Super Training. like prev gen.
>>
Theres an arrow on the top right corner
>>
>>27146489
Are you retarded? The icon is literally a hairbrush
>>
>>27146497

OP here, might just work just like XY, press the arrow/press L/R to navigate through the bottom screen to access shit like Amie.

although >>27146427 might be right, but in that case, where's the Option option?

I actually can't remember if the actual Start menu had any arrow, so it might be more options.
>>
>>27146388
Why are all these leak pics always looks like it was taken by Big Foot hunters?
>>
>>27146551

pfftah, my bad, I forgot to put HD on the video, that's from the new trailer

I'll try to see if the quality improves a little bit
>>
>>27146489
>>27146544
Yesterday someone was translating the menus, and the one I said is the new Amie button was something like "Pokewa__re", with the space between "wa" and "re" missing because the katakana in there was pretty blurry. Also this >>27146518. So yeah, pretty much confirms that that button is for the new Amie, under a new name.
>>
>>27146617

There we go. Shit always defaults to 480p or whatever for some reason.
>>
>>27146388
Give us the starter evolutions OP
>>
>>27146795

I wish I could, anon, this is just from the trailer.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.