[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could the recent Pokemon Go hype boost Sun/Moon sales?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 2314556.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2314556.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Could the recent Pokemon Go hype boost Sun/Moon sales?
>>
I've seen quite a few people say they've bought a 3DS to get back into the series because of GO, so yes, but more like a boost to the series overall
>>
File: Cowboy_Bebop_Meme_23.jpg (10 KB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy_Bebop_Meme_23.jpg
10 KB, 339x338
i swear to fucking god if this means they will adjust the games difficulty for the newcomers i will fucking commit sudoku
>>
>>27145848
They make those games for children already so there would be no reason to adjust anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aHewPFKf4k
>>
>>27145848
If they're even more casual than XY, you have to commit your life to mastering the game of sudoku. And once you do, THEN seppuku.
>>
>>27146161
is there any challenge greater than seppuku?
>>
>these cheap wagecuck normies ever spending money on a $200 game system along with $40 game
Nope. They'll continue to obsess over PokeGo just like Facebook and Twitter because those are free.
>>
>>27146178
depends. are we doing the version where you stab yourself and then somebody cuts off your head so it's quick or are we doing the thing where you stick the blade in your guts and swivel it around in there because >muh shame?
>>
File: 21636.png (477 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
21636.png
477 KB, 620x420
>>27145848
>if this means they will adjust the games difficulty for the newcomers
Don't worry, it won't be the normies changing the difficulty. We have Shigeru Ohmori coming back as director. He did such a great job with his last game's difficulty. :^)
>>
>>27146254
what did he direct last?
>>
>>27145768
The whole point of releasing Pokemon go was to draw attention to Pokemon this sun and moon too
>>
>>27146284
Director for ORAS, Planning Director for XY. Not sure of the extent of his involvement with XY, but you could steamroll those too.
>>
File: 1349487006568107924.jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1349487006568107924.jpg
31 KB, 800x600
>>
>>27146217
We're going for maximum flair here, so the sword guy has to leave a small flap of neck skin still attached to not disgrace you, so you gotta hold perfectly still after slicing your intestines so he can pull it off. Highest difficulty.
>>
Just bring back challenge mode, and I won't complain.
>>
>>27145768
Yeah, it's gonna happen. New trailer is even normie adapted. Pokémon is gonna be the new face of Nintendo and I'm finally gonna be able to trade Pokémon and battle with people I can know and talk to. I never got the chance to play any of the games with other people so I'm kinda happy.
>>
File: image.gif (69 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
69 KB, 480x270
>>27146458
Hory sheet
>>
>>27146112
This. Sun and Moon, like every mainline Pokemon game is for newer generations to enjoy. This isn't for you so go play with what you had from YOUR childhood. This is on par with the same whining people made about the prequel Star Wars trilogy, saying how it wasn't like the original trilogy. You're an adult (or at least pretending to be one). Let kids have what is rightfully theirs instead of being a manchild and making it about you. You shouldn't even expect any new generation to cater to you because you aren't the target demographic here.
>>
>>27147285
>>
>>27147536
This. It's as simple as adding FUCKING DIFFICULTY MODES.
>>
A little
>>
>>27145848
>future games have retarded features only added because pandering to the GO audience
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.