[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Amie Improved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
Thoughts on the bit of information we got with Amie probably being improve?
>>
File: 1380553548863.jpg (68 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
1380553548863.jpg
68 KB, 550x750
>Blow dryer
>That means it's used to dry
>Which means you can give your pokemon a actual bath (or sponge/scrub one at least)

I, for once, am thrilled as fuck to bathe and pamper my fluffy mon.

>Blow drying a fluffy mon

I wish the fur would fuzz out for fluffy mon, but I guess that's unlikely and would require more pokemon animations.
>>
>>27145735
>giving a bath to pokemon
>sponge rubbing your pokemon
>sponge rubbing your lopunny/audino/salandit
>>
File: Interface.png (278 KB, 454x335) Image search: [Google]
Interface.png
278 KB, 454x335
Oh, I took this screenshot too.

HOLY FUCKING FINALLY, THEY ACTUALLY PUT A OPTION TO SWITCH POKEMON WITHOUT HAVING TO GET OUT OF THE DAMN THING EVERY TIME

I was hoping they would fix that.
>>
>>27145610
Honestly it looks fantastic.

No immersion breaking 'playroom'. You can take care of your Pokemon in the same environment as the route you're on from the looks of it.

You can also blowdry, brush, and bathe your Pokemon from the looks of things (bathe assumed because blowdryer, brush from the icon in the upper right).

All in all it looks fantastic.
>>
>>27145610

It did improve.
>>
Petting your Pokémon is expanded with stuff like brushes, blow-dryers and the like, but either minigames or feeding them food have been removed. Can't really tell what the top-left icon is supposed to represent, but it can only be one of the two. So, amie is as small as it has always been. Aka STILL SHIT.
>>
>>27147473
>minigames have been removed
This is objectively a good thing.
>>
>>27147010
I would really love it if it evolves into more of a virtual pet thing. That would be biggest dream for the Amie mechanic.
>>27147473
The mini games were really not very good tbqh. Pretty sure you'll sill be able to feed them.
>>
>>27145735
Considering that there's an actual background now (presumably tied to the location), maybe you will get additional options depending on the area.
>>
>>27147558
That would cool like having specialized play pen areas where u can take them and play mini games through amie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.