[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Amie Returns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Amie.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Amie.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
How does /vp/ feel about Amie in general?
>>
File: ttube.png (106 KB, 232x176) Image search: [Google]
ttube.png
106 KB, 232x176
>there are people who dislike amie
>>
>>27145481
I don't dislike it, but I wish it was a little less pointless. Or at least for it to have better mini games.
>>
>>27145481
I was hoping so hard that Amie would be exclusive to gen 6. A shame that GF decides that they should keep useless shit over actual useful shit.
>>
I fucking hate it.
Grindy and boring and makes you overpowered as all hell.
Need to keep it for Sylveon I guess :$)
>>
File: 700.png (7 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
700.png
7 KB, 120x120
>>27145481

I'm neutral about it, It's necessarily for Sylveon and etc.

It's fun.
>>
>>27145481
I like it, it gives you a simple way to make the game easier and more fun for little kids, while not causing it to be completely downgraded in dificulty for everyone, and petting your pokemons is always fun especially ferrothorn, that makes perfect sense
>>
File: 1333844211908.jpg (13 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
1333844211908.jpg
13 KB, 650x400
>>27145481
I wish there were more to it than just petting, minigames, and broken face recognition

It's fun to pet them but after a while it feels like you're just doing it to do it, not actually show affection

Maybe they fixed that this time, who knows really
>>
>>27145481
Its the best way to interact with your pokemon and actually feel like a 'trainer'. Amie was genuinely my most hyped feature of Gen 6 and I'm glad they're keeping and improving it.

It's more sad that it took them 6 generations before you could actually hang out with your bros. I also spent a silly amount of time decorating the amie base on my PSS and I'm seriously hoping they keep that as well.
>>
>>27145527
It seems like you can do more stuff in SM, in the trailer the kid was using a hairdryer on pikachu.
>>
I liked being able to interact with pokemon I caught, but ultimately this:

>>27145580
>grindy and makes you overpowered as hell

When I realised just how fucking OP getting your pokemon to full hearts was I forced myself to stop interacting with my pokemon once they got to three hearts, which kinda killed me when I actually wanted to pet my shiny clauncher some more.
>>
>>27145481
It's not bad, but all that effort could go to other things.
>>
>>27145481
Good thing, but needs more interaction.
More minigames for training EVS instead of that lame ball training
And we should be able to buy food to find out what food is our pokemon favorite.
>>
>>27145481
it needs to be balanced for battle at least.

lower the % numbers for good things to happen during battle. the fact that 3-heart pokemon can so often "hang in there" just for the trainer made X/Y even more of a breeze than usual.
>>
File: 1463164488110.jpg (182 KB, 1120x920) Image search: [Google]
1463164488110.jpg
182 KB, 1120x920
good for gardevoir meloetta, lilligant etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMU9-PvM-5A
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.