[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Captu1re.png (149 KB, 1326x502) Image search: [Google]
Captu1re.png
149 KB, 1326x502
I don't know but this guy kinda described the new pokemon that were revealed and called the 'bond ability' reveal. What do you guys think?
>>
The names, types and descriptions he gave don't match at all with what we got.
>>
>>27144353
Do you really need to ask? No, all he said was bullshit. They don't match.
>>
Blindly believing in a "I got fired so now I'm gonna spill the beans on 4chan!" is naive at best and absolutely retarded at worst.
>>
>>27144353
>kinda
Why don't you "kinda" kill yourself.
>>
>>27144353
>Copybara
>Based on a Capybara
>>
>>27144390
>>27144414
He got the descriptions of the new Pokemon correct, however the typings were incorrect, hence the reason I circled the important parts.
>>
>copybara
>copy
>bara

....Really?
>>
File: 382.gif (602 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
382.gif
602 KB, 320x213
>>27144436
Also sad that it wouldn't be the regional rodent.
Unless Yungoos isn't.
>>
>>27144447
Okay, so he was wrong then. Case closed
>>
>>27144447
No he didn't. We don't have a capybara or a gorilla.
>>
>>27144447
He was incorrect, you fucking mong.
>>
>>27144353
>>27144447
There's clutching at straws, and then there's trying to claim that literally 100% completely incorrect guesses as legit.
>>
>>27144353
>copybara
>it's a normal/water-beaver thing

This screams made-up. He clearly knows it's a fucking capybara, but he's trying to make it seem like he doesn't.
>>
>>27144447

Oh I'm sorry, where is the capybara and gorilla you speak of?
>>
>>27144353
Problem with all the leaks is how they're all saying different shit but they all go back to acknowledging the starter evolutions that haven't been debunked. Either they're all telling the truth, no one is telling the truth or someone is telling the truth and the rest are lying.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 540x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 540x440
>>27145667
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.