[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mundragon's leaks??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: pokemon_sun_moon_logos.0.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon_logos.0.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Hey, does anyone have a compilation of leaks that someone by the name Mundragon posted some time ago? I went to check my bookmark of the thread, only to find it's now a 404 error page.

I wanted to double-check his leaks with what's been revealed thus far.
>>
Because he did mention something about 'synergy' moves that creates an aura around your Pokemon when they use a unique attack.
>>
File: Captu1re.png (158 KB, 1326x502) Image search: [Google]
Captu1re.png
158 KB, 1326x502
>>
>>27144266
Is this a coincidence or something?
He sorta describes the 2 new pokemon (But got typing wrong...) and predicted the video..
>>
>>27143802
Bond

The bond with a certain pokemon will grow if it do nice battle with the trainer. And when the bond gauge is at max, the pokemon can do a mini-mega evolution.
There can be only one bond evolution per match and it boost the stats of the pokemon with 50 in some stats. You can decide the stats of the evolution via a special menu. You can customise this all you want.
Bond evolution can work on not fully evolve pokemon, well any pokemon. The physic of the pokemon will stay the same, but there will be a special cool looking aura arround it. the aura change according to the principale type.

Starters and Rockruff

They have a special bond evolution for the last evolution. The physic will change like satoshi-gekkouga and the bonus will be 70 instead of 50. The Iwanko final evolution's bond evolution can be only obtainable with a special Iwanko.

Rockruff evo is armored and pure Rock

No Eeveelution
Team Eclipse: different for the two games
Opposite gender rival is not seen often
Cutiefly evolves twice, similar to Florges line, A cute beedrill with fur and pollens. There is small pinks needles
No it ressembles Floette without the flower and with fur and pollen

Lillie gives you Zygarde
No Kalos
More trainer customization
Starter Finals

Rowlet: Grass/Flying, fast and effective, Rowlet will look more fanstastic and more stealthy. Look like a speedy pokemon. A tall rowlet with root for legs and leaves for bottom feathers and for inside wings feathers, Gale Wings
Litten: Fire/Poison, quadrapedal, can take some big its and can respond with bigger ones, Strong Jaw
Popplio: Water/Fairy, seal/mermaid, hawaiian flowers, dark and light blue, shell on its back, grear mix between speed, special attack and both defense, Serene Grace

beach dolphin, pink Fairy/Water
rainbow dolphin, ice everywhere and ice fangs Fairy/Ice
grimoire pokemon Ghost/Psychic

whirlpool based gym

Normal/Grass Komala evo, not cute
>>
>>27143802
>bookmarking 4chan threads
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>27144281
Megas

Magmortar, Electivire, Avalugg, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligator, Machamp, Golem, Scrafty, Mew

Nerfs

Kangkaskan
Groudon
Kyogre
Aegislash
Talonflame
Gardevoir
Rayquaza
Xerneas (Geomancy)
Shuckle

Immortal hammer (?)
Once you use the user attack a protect, or any other protection. The protection will move will be disable.

Shield behind (?)
x1.25 in defense and special defense when the user is not attacking

Charm of legend (?)
If theuser is between 1% and 5% HP, it restore all health

Frozen necklace (?)
Increase the chance of freezing by 10% for an attack that can freeze

Powerful soul (?)
Give a second chance to a self fainted user (Like explosion, self destruct, but not healing wish) but with half the current HP and a decrease (-2) in all stats (except precision and evasion). Single use.

Assault Shield (?)
Increase Defense but can only do attacking moves

Mega Magmortar will have three flkame on its head, with one bigger flame in the middle. Its face will differ a little. And the legs are bigger. The interressing part is its arms. One is a huge fist with a lot cool things added to it and the otehr one is a big cannon that look like apirate canon.
Its ability is a new abilityb introduced:
Alternate Battle-Style: This ability make in sort that you'll get a x1.33 bonus in a stat basing one your first attack since you got this ability. Attack if you attack ĥysical. Special attack if you attack special and Speed if you attack status
Gallade, Honedge and Doublade will get this too. 1/3

Also Mega Magmotar is Fire/Fighting

Mega Electivire is Electric/Dark and get Technician

Mega Feraligator is Water3Fighting and get Tough claws

Mega Typhlosion
Fire/Dark
Its lokks darker I guess
Speed boost

Mega Avalugg Ice/Ground Refrigerate
Mega Mew Psychic Magic Bounce
Mega Meganium Grass/Fairy Regenerator
Mega Scrafty Dark/Fight Moxie
Mega Machamp Fight/Steel Iron Fist
Mega Golem Rock/Fire Flame Body
>>
>>27144300
Marshadow is Psychic/Dragon Eclipse Pokemon

Yungoos evo is Normal
Pikipek evo is Normal/Flying

can catch old legendaries

"Safari is like the first game"

No the rotom pokedex is only an item.
You can get Rotom in this game without the pokedex.

There is a firefly who is Bug/Dark
And there is a Otter who is Water/Dark
There is also a black rat that dosnt evolve. It is Dark type

Pokemon amie return
Ball capsule return with â lot of new stuff
You can redo a hard mode of the gyms after the league

Drampa 0
Bruxish 0
Cutiefly 2 the same types
Togedemaru 0

Rock/Ground Animantarx

Rock/Fire terror bird

Hibiscus MOnkey who is Grass/Fairy, Teeter Damce, Solar beam, Dazzling Gleam and A new physical Fairy attack that can flinch I think

Also there is a little flame. Its very small and its just a flame with eyes and it blush. Its Fire/Fairy.
I think I've seen the evolution, and I think its multiple of these in a circle, still Fire/Fairy.
The pokedex show another evolution but I didnt see it.

new Tiki (Grass/Fire)

5 dragon lines
Dranpa is one
Marshadow is another
There is a two base evolution of a Steel dragon
And I've seen a Grass Dragon (Look like a traditional Hawaii person)
Its a two legs dragon with a leaf skirt and some flowers on its head and spikes on its back. There is leafs arround it.And Its arms are like palm tress.

more than 100 new pokemon
Flying/Electric Dragon looking bird thunder cloud arround it: pseudo

I've seen this with Mega Latios/Latias and a genneric looking bird soaring

No battlwFrontier
Thre is a Zygarde Quest
A investigator qquest
Some legendaries to collect
Visiting a bonus mini island
Team Eclipse
And Ive seen an animation for a battle against soemone in the team Plasma in the postgame section
>>
>>27144314
no new type

rainforest
inside volcanos
surf is not important that much

flying poison elf with a scary face legendary

You can, but you cant bond with certain pokemon
Pokemon with with mega gems cant bond and pokemon that changed form mid game cant bond
Like castform, cherrim, zygarde, darmanitan Groudon, Kyorge, etc
Aura Break Zygarde can bond

no primal GS legends
no mega Arbok/Weavile

I remember a nrw thing
The Bond Bracelet is not an option to wear, but you can customise to how to wear the mega gem on you, bracele, necklace, glasses, hat, pin, ring, etc

Yes and the first evolutions are next month or so

More mini games in amie but the rezt is the same.

There is also a floating punching glove with a jaw, its fighting/ghost.
>>
>>27144275
>beaver and gorilla are the same as ghost and bear....
>>
>>27144281
>>27144300
>>27144314
>>27144328

Thank you anon.

So far he was right about there being no Eeveelution, and the bond evolution mechanic does work with non-fully evolved Pokemon as seen in the video.
Pokemon amie is returning...
>>
Perhaps this Mundragon fellow is definitely onto something.
>>
Some of the shit sounds absolute fan fiction tier, mostly the mega evolutions and moves.

I'm skeptical.
>>
so opinion on this stuff in case it's true
>heel wrestler fire/poison
interesting typing for a starter, even if the artwork suggested either Dark or Fighting
>Mega Typhlosion, Speed Boost
oh boy, another fire starter with speedboost
>Mega Magmortar and alternae Battlestyle
ability sounds interesting and might be outright busted
>Mega Machamp, Mega Golem
finally these other two trade evo mons gets mega evos
>ball capsule
my favorite feature of gen 4
>>
You sound like you're shilling for him. So either you are him, or you're just incredibly desperate for his leaks to be real.

There has been nothing corroborating his leaks yet at all. There's been nothing to disprove it either, to be fair, other than we have a good idea about what the gem does and it's not what he described.

Anyway stop being a moron.
>>
>>27144770
It says the Litten evo will stay quadrupedal, though. So he's not talking about cartoon tiger.
>>
>>27144777
>we have a good idea about what the gem does and it's not what he described
Source? Nothing on the new video disproves it.
>>
File: pokemon sm possible leaks.jpg (2 MB, 2560x3936) Image search: [Google]
pokemon sm possible leaks.jpg
2 MB, 2560x3936
these are the starter evos he drew
>>
>>27143802
Hey verlis
>>
>>27144281
>popplios evo has good speed,sp.att,special def, def
Did I understand this correctly?
If yes then I will call it fake, because in the game we saw popplio beeing extremly slow. Also a mermaid pokemon beeing slow doesn't suit tbqh
>>
Why so many **/Fairy??
>>
>>27144770
Typhlosion shouldn't get speed boost, plus it's mega evolution should bring it back to its prime before the Physical/Special split that crippled it.
>>
File: Assault Vest.png (81 KB, 1462x258) Image search: [Google]
Assault Vest.png
81 KB, 1462x258
>>27144300

>Assault shield
>Increases defense but can only do attacking moves.
>>
>>27144900
>pokemon can't change base stats during evolution
Larvesta says hi.
>>
>>27144281
>Lillie gives birth to Zygarde 100%
>>
>>27146982
So that means it might be the physical counterpart to that.
>>
>>27144300
>Megas for Johto starters and Mew
Please be real
>Mega Typhlosion Fire/Dark
For what purpose
>>
Huh, he mentions that there are more minigames in amie but everything else stays the same. Therefor this should be deconfirmed now, seeing as we know that you can brush/blowdry your pokemon now.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.