[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible to get good at pokemon go if you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tracer__by_hongdoojebi-d87e3n9.jpg (56 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
tracer__by_hongdoojebi-d87e3n9.jpg
56 KB, 600x554
Is it even possible to get good at pokemon go if you don't buy stuff? fucking pay to win shit.

i manually installed it today even though it isn't even out in my country yet. i live in a small town so i figured i was gonna have an easy time getting most of the gyms. i literally walked around 8 hours today and only got to level 6.

in each gym i got utterly destroyed because people had already 800 cp maxed out pokemon in there. how the fuck is this even possible if you dont pay?
>>
>>27143184
Just sit in a shopping centre and play it, you get tons of swarms and catch everything and you can then drive and find a whole lot of stops, get the pokeballs and rinse and repeat
>>
>>27143184

Yeah, you just have to play in a city where there are a ton of Pokestops and people using lures.
>>
>>27143184
Woah there bud, why are you posting over here all by yourself? A bunch of cool people with similar interests are talking up a storm about Pokemon GO just around the corner:
>>27141740
>>
>>27143229

In OP's defense, that's the "general," and OP asked a "specific" question that would easily get lost in the general discussion. A new thread wasn't unreasonable here.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.