[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reninder that this badass right here is the objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Daily reninder that this badass right here is the objectively best bird of the trio.

>5 resistances, 1 immunity
>Only 2 weaknesses
>Doesn't take 50% health to sneaky pebbles
>The ONLY of the trio to be in the OU tier

There's a reason he represents Instinct. It's the instinct of a true Pokemon player to seek out the strongest.
>>
>>27143155
>Draw me in with a thread for discussing legendaries
>Hit me with that Team Instinct bullshit

Fuck off with this.
>>
File: zapdos.png (126 KB, 325x525) Image search: [Google]
zapdos.png
126 KB, 325x525
Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>27143155
Dub confirms
>>
i don't like it's design.
>let's make an electric bird
>how about a regular bird but it's yellow and spiky
>done
>>
>>27143175
Putting the GO shit aside, I'm not wrong.
>>
>>27143187

That's literally the trio of birds.
>lets make a bird but flamey!
>lets make a bird but spikey!
>lets make a bird but blue?
>>
>>27143203
Articuno is like Pidgeot if you swap the head and ass feathers.
>>
>>27143203
And they all look perfect tbqh.
>>
>>27143217
>>27143231

Thinking about it, Moltres is a bird but hazy like a flame, Zapdos is a bird but jagged like lightning, Articuno is a bird but smooth like ice
>>
>>27143198
I agree that competitively, Zapdos is Best Bird. But personally, it's my least favorite. It looks the worst, and I'm partial to ice-types in general.
>>
>>27143266
Moltres is a rubber chicken
>>
>>27143155
You're correct. Instinct for Life
>>
>>27143155
ArticUNO
ZapDOS
MolTRES

Uno, dos and tres mean A, B and C in Spanish.

>yffw
>>
>>27144644
Wait a minute....
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Uno
Dos
Tres
Mo
Za
Art

1 2 3 MOZART

GUYS! IT'S HIM! WE FOUND HIM
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.