[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIME FOR A POLL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: giratina.jpg (5 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
giratina.jpg
5 KB, 250x216
Well, /vp/, quite a number of infos has been revealed about the upcoming games so far. Are you confident about SM, or fear yet another disappointment?
I'm kinda optimistic.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10735603
>>
I'm liking what we've seen so far, but I said that with X/Y too. I just want a good Pokemon game, bros.
>>
What do you think about all the polls being posted on /vp/ lately

Vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/10553611
>>
File: man1.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
man1.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1333
First pessimistic vote here. Sun and Moon aren't doing anything wrong, I just can't get excited for playing Pokemon a 7th time when it's fallen into such a strict routine.

Restarting your progress, meeting another professor and another evil team and another friend of Bill, slowly collecting HMs and pushing blocks around. Is that all really fun to you guys?
>>
>>27140859
for the first few months of XYs reveal I was hopeful, but they didn't show much of the ingame world in that prerelease until later on. For Sun/Moon I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>27141067

Polls are always fun, especially Strawpoll peeking.

This poll will go live in a few seconds, for instance. I wonder what it will be. www.strawpoll.me/10735737
>>
I love everything we've seen so far. I love the new mons design-wise AND they seem like they'll all be decent, or at least useful in a very niche way, nothing yet screams shitmon. Closest thing is Togedemaru and even they were blessed with Iron Barbs and steel typing.

Even more importantly, I'm in love with Alola. The X and Y trailers made Kalos seem so much more interesting than it was by showing off cutscenes, and the few areas with dynamic camera angles, but even then, the areas themselves were lacking. With Sun and Moon, we've seen gameplay, we know how the games will look, and the environments look fresh and lively on top of that. With a variety of riding pokemon too! Say what you want about ORAS, but being able to surf and fly on actual pokemon was a dream come true, and to see that expanded on is wonderful.

Even synchro (though it isn't confirmed, is looking increasingly likely) was something I originally balked at, and yet the way it seems they've gone about implementing it has won me over. Adding a fifth move without giving that moveslot complete freedom has some really interesting implications, and I'm glad to see it's not just mega's 2.0

At this point, the only thing I'm worried about is a fire/fighting Litten evo, but I'm picking Popplio anyway, so it doesn't matter. (I would love for Sirenade/Mermlio to be real btw)

So yeah I'm very optimistic. I thought synchro would kill my hype completely but it didn't at all, so I think I'm in it for the long haul.
>>
>>27141182
why are you here?
>>
>>27141436

I don't have any other games I like.
>>
File: v votes on valvegames.png (781 KB, 659x768) Image search: [Google]
v votes on valvegames.png
781 KB, 659x768
>>27141228
>www.strawpoll.me/10735737
since you're posting a /v/ poll, take a look at this one
>>
File: charizard 2.png (295 KB, 404x320) Image search: [Google]
charizard 2.png
295 KB, 404x320
>>27141678
>12 anons want aTF movie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.