[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Serebii: >Edit @ 09:36: It has been confirmed that next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: corocro.png (229 KB, 1066x424) Image search: [Google]
corocro.png
229 KB, 1066x424
From Serebii:

>Edit @ 09:36: It has been confirmed that next month's issue of CoroCoro, due for release on August 12th, will have a special "Southern Island Alola Guide" which is said to give all the important information that you need for your journey. We'll provide full details as it comes.

GET HYPE, FAGGOTS

We'll probably get the full scoop on Synchro/Bond moves and maybe a couple of Gym Leaders?
>>
>>27140834
We will probably get synchro moves in the trailer in the next few hours
>>
>another month of people shitposting fake chinese leaks
Kill me
>>
>>27140834
>gym leaders
>>
So leaks could happen as early as the 8th next month, sweet
>>
> Southern Island Alola

So the southern island of Alola, or is it saying they region is south of something?
>>
File: beryl.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
beryl.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>27141128
>mfw when August 8th is my birthday

This is a great year to be a Pokémon fan (except for Go)
>>
File: get_hype.gif (2 MB, 270x138) Image search: [Google]
get_hype.gif
2 MB, 270x138
>CoroCoro will release on your birthday
I know it will be leaked before then, but I'm still excited
>>
>>27141143
I think they're talking about one of the 4 islands.
The one you begin in, I guess. So we'll get something about Kukui's lab, a gym or two and maybe some new pokemon that can be captured in that area (the usual early grass type line?).
>>
>>27141863
>The one you begin in, I guess
But the island we start in is in the north west
>>
I've predicted since the beginning that August will be *the* big month of news

It's when XY announced megas and is also the same month as the world championships
>>
>>27141884
You have to remember that XY was released in October and SM will be released in November.
>>
>>27141881
Is it? I was unaware.
>>
>>27140834
>Southern Island Alola Guide
What does it mean? A new island altogether and not included within the 4 main islands? Or just one of the main islands but the one at the south.
>>
File: yeees.gif (122 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
yeees.gif
122 KB, 250x188
>>27141839
>that gif
>>
>>27140879

Nice meme.
>>
>>27140875

Oh is there suppose to be a trailer (English version of one yesterday) dropping soon? Is there a confirmed time?
>>
I imagine it's a consolidation of all the info up to that point, which if they're as thorough as they say they are, will include something about the gyms and the evil team.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.