[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The new Japanese trailer deconfirms Synchro evolutions! >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: synchro not deconfirmed.png (971 KB, 1417x1082) Image search: [Google]
synchro not deconfirmed.png
971 KB, 1417x1082
>The new Japanese trailer deconfirms Synchro evolutions!
>The Chinese leak said the diamond stones were only used to change shape!
No.

The Chinese leak said that only some select diamond stones can transform Pokemon.

Synchro hopes/despair still lives on.
>>
>Hope/despair
Kibou and Zetsubou? Ahhh, I fap to these.
>>
>>27140555
>it's Chinese so it's real XD
>>
>>27140745 (You)
>>
>>27140751
>>
I mean, you're not wrong, anon.
>>
>XY&Z only Ashnime exclusive
>Fucking Zygarde Forms in main-line game, and multiples AshGreninja in TCG, Spin-off and merchandising.

Choose One
>>
>>27140893
We also have Dark Pokemon and Shadow Pokemon, yet they were never introduced in the mainline games.
>>
>>27141002
and Carbink forms
>>
>>27141002
>>27141011
Those have no where near the exposure that the XY&Z stuff does
>>
>>27141011
I'm kinda disappointed with that. IThe wouldve been a good addition to the games.

But I'm disappointed with Carbink either way
>>
>>27140555
The new dex will feature 1000 new pokemon

It's not deconfirmed yet!
>>
>>27141024
It doesn't matter, since the anime isnt the basis for new features in pokemon.

Besides, how would you implement Ashninja ? Have a Greninja model for each possible trainer combination? Do the rest of the mons get one too?
>>
>>27140745
>it's Chinese and checks out with actual reveals so it's real :o)
fixed
>>
File: Can't read shit captain.gif (892 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Can't read shit captain.gif
892 KB, 320x240
Eugh, why do I have a really weird feeling about all this shit?

Feels like we're going to get a unexpected surprise that will BTFO almost all of the leaks.
>>
>>27141082
Ash-Greninja isn't based on Ash. The same transformation happened like 1000 years ago, and it looked exactly the same. It then became known as "Hero Greninja".

Also, the term "Ash-Greninja" is just a random name given by Bonnie, so it's almost certainly not the official game it will have in the games, just like Awakened Mewtwo became Mega Mewtwo Y.
>>
I'm willing to bet mega evolutions will be one of the stones you can put in there.
>>
>>27140555
You're literally grasping at straws.
>>
>>27142390
Grasping would be saying that it was confirming the leaks.
That pic only says the leaks aren't deconfirmed yet.
The fastest way to deconfirm it before release is to reveal the rockdog evo.
>>
>>27140555
But we saw Synchro already.
It's not an evolution, it's you synchronizing your movements to the Pokemon's to cause a super strong move.
>>
>>27142006
>Ash-Greninja isn't based on Ash.
The website explicitly says it takes on Ash's appearance
>>
Lol it's still synchro is you are synchronizing with your Pokemon to do the move LMAO
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.