[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there will be a new gen soon and in every single gen (except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Primal Dialga.png (39 KB, 176x182) Image search: [Google]
Primal Dialga.png
39 KB, 176x182
So there will be a new gen soon and in every single gen (except gen 1) we had access to a previous region.

In gold and silver we could go to kanto
in gen 3 we got firered and leafgreen
in gen 4 we got HG and SS
gen 5 was irrelevant
in gen 6 we got ORAS

In gen 7 we will get Luscious Pearl and Shining Diamond. They already introduced primal kyogre and primal groudon in ORAS and the first ever primal prokemon introduced was DIALGA in pokemon mystery dungeon.

That means only one thing boys,

SINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
>>27139685
Anon. Primal Dialga was the much more generic "Dark Dialga" in weabonese. Primal Dialga is a localization-only creation.
>>
>>27139685
Screenshotted for future threads.

07/13/16, a day to remember
>>
>>27139685

Maybe.
>>
>>27139685
Primal Dialga is just Dark Dialga you retard
>>
>guys this pattern means something except when it doesn't
>>
>ignoring the one thing that breaks your pattern because reasons

Great job sinnohfag. Also, SM are the only games of their ""generation."" The next pair will be another new region with new Pokemon on the NX.
>>
>>27139685
>we will get Luscious Pearl

Palkia already has luscious tusks and balls, so maybe he has a point?
>>
>>27139730
>>27139699
P-R-I-M-A-L
D-A-R-K

Yeah totally the same thing. Localization is still official nintendo shit and the japanese team probably used the name to name the new kyogre and groudon forms
>>
>>27139753
Pics as proof or get the fuck out.
>>
>>27139755
No, GF hardly gives a fuck about the English translation of the main games, let alone spin-offs. PMD had already been written off as a failure to non-children, so they literally could not have given fewer shits about the localization of Explorers so long as it was legible.
>>
>>27139685
No they're only doing remakes to put all the game on the DS system. They're all on the system now so stop expecting D/P remake
>>
File: b.jpg (107 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
107 KB, 500x405
Positing in legendary thread.
>>
>>27139865
>hoenn will never get a remake
>they only made remake because you couldnt transfer pokemon from gen 1 and 2

Sorry but this argument was made before and its been proven false with the super ORAS shit remake. SInnoh is confirmed
>>
>>27139893
r/s where gba games, thats the only reason they got a remake.
>>
>>27139906
>this
Yep, they're only remaking the ones not already on the DS
>>
>Guys it follows a pattern as long as you ignore the points that don't follow the pattern
>>
>>27139906
>firered leafgreen were gameboy games that's why they were remade

COMPLETE DENIAL, ENJOY YOUR 2ND TIME IN SINNOH
>>
Will they remake Gen IV? Probably? Possibly?
The real question here is: Should they?
>>
>>27139929
>Hey, nintendo!
>What?
>Do you want to make a couple billion dollars for minimal creative effort?
>Nah, man, I'm good.
>Are you suuuuuuure? You have guaranteed sales, even if it's shit!
>Nah, I have just the right amount of money, man. I have enough. I can stop.
>Fine, suit yourself.
>>
>>27139748
Wat? Nx will be a handheld? Since when? I thought it would be another Wii hi one console clone? Info pls. You hyped me.
>>
>>27139748
Pokemon Z will come out after Sun & Moon, finally concluding gen VI
>>
>>27140169
Rumors are that the NX (or whatever it will eventually be called, probably something like Nintendo Weiner, knowing nintendo.) willreplace both the handheld and console. Think the Wii U, but with a tablet you can take anywhere and play all of your games on. There's also some intersting stuff about all the NX's working together to establish a network which all the other systems can utilize. It's also being said that this will be nintendo's last console, and anything else they do will just be improvements to this. But this is all mostly rumors (except for the hivemind thing, I'm pretty sure that's been confirmed via patent docs).
>>
>>27140228
Thanks anon. That's great. I'm actually pretty hyped but they will only launch it n next year as it seems.

Do you know if the games we own on the 3ds (physical and eshop) will have retro compatibility? I would love to play ORAS again on my TV.
>>
>>27140260
I haven't heard any rumors about backwards compatibility, but given that it's nintendo, I'd say it's probably pretty likely. I can't even remember the last time they released something that couldn't play last gen's games. Was it the gamecube?
>>
>>27140319
I wouldn't be able to respond because I was always a handheld person myself. But I think you are correct. I remember that only in one circumstance handhelds did not had backwards compatibility. Anyway thanks for the info. I gotta work it's already 6:14 and I enter at 7'.
>>
>>27139685
>gen 5 was irrelevant because it goes against what I'm saying
You're a colossal faggot.
>>
>>27140319
The DSi, technically. The Gamecube, the Game Boy Micro, the Nintendo 64 and SNES (and NES and GB, but those were the first of their respective lines, so that's a given). And Virtual Boy, I guess. Everything else has had some form of backwards compatibility.

Also this: >>27140489
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.