[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiky Ear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 150px-Pichupichushrine.png (67 KB, 150x212) Image search: [Google]
150px-Pichupichushrine.png
67 KB, 150x212
Dear /vp/,
I recently found my old copy of HeartGold.
While I would really like to replay the objectively best game in the series, I can't bring myself to delete the spiky-eared pichu.
>inb4 it's just a sprite
All mons are. what do yall
>>
>>27138622
Buy a second copy.
>>
>>27138622
Use pokegen to transfer spiky ear to BW or B2W2.
>>
>>27138622
I have a similar problem.

I have a ton of rare event Pokemon from back in the day, along with a bunch of old mons I got from trades with friends. A lot of sentimental value.

Part of me want to transfer them over, but I don't play the newer games much.

It's a shame that Spike-Eared Pichu and Orange Pichu's data aren't in any other games.

I also have the Draco-Meteor Jirachi, All of the Battle Revolution prizes, and all the HGSS event mons.
>>
>>27138914
I don't think OP can. They didn't pit the data for Spike-Eared Pichu or the other Pichu in the game.

A lot of older event Pokemon also flag as "fake" despite being legitimate.
>>
>>27138914
Or just transfer it to gens 5/6 normally
>>
>>27138914

You can't.
You can send the shiny pichu, but not the spiky eared.
It stops you, and gives you unique explanation if you try transfering
"This pichu has traveled in time with celebi, and cannot travel otherwise."

Celebi trapped this pichu with the pichu of that current time, and even if the shiny or even celebi can be brought to black and white, and beyond, this pichu can't.
>>
>>27138992
You can't. That's why I suggested he used Pokegen because the spiky eared pichu can't be transfered normally.
>>
>>27139000
Thus makes me sad. Why did they do this shit?

I also find it silly that I can transfer Pokemon from the old carts, using tools similar to Pokegen, and they are fine. But when I try to transfer a legit mewtwo (Or maybe it was mew) from Fire red, it won't let me.
>>
>>27139063
But there is no data in later games of a "Spike eared" pichu. Just shiny.

It doesn't exist outside of those games.
>>
>>27139070
>it won't let me
Did it have any HM moves? I don't remember Pal Park having that many requirements.
>>27139103
Hey, if you care enough about the pichu then just trim it's ear.
>>
>>27139070
Mewtwo can be transferred.

Mew may as well have never existed outside of japan in gen 3, due to it only being during a japan festival. There was no legitimate way to get mew back then other than cheating. Gen 4 had an event to get mew, as well as other gens.
>>
>>27138930
>Draco Meteor Jirachi
What was this

I understand why, but it's still annoying how Japan gets special Jirachi every Tanabata while we haven't had any special ones here. I managed to get one of the shiny Moonblast ones when I visited there at least
>>
>>27139171
All pokemon in gen 4 were released in america before gen 5 was released.
The draco meteor jirachi was an online mystery gift special.
If you don't have all pokemon, you never played during gen 4 or 5.
Even so, they had at least 2 different arceus events,and all sorts of different legendary events constantly.

Its not like people use special attack jirachi much, anyways.
>>
File: mew.png (36 KB, 843x345) Image search: [Google]
mew.png
36 KB, 843x345
>>27139143
>Mew may as well have never existed outside of japan in gen 3

believe it or not; it did.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.