[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate you /vp/ I stared coming here around black and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (742 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
742 KB, 3264x2448
I fucking hate you /vp/

I stared coming here around black and white. And fuck are you people the most backwards sperglord son the Internet.
When b/w2 where confirmed you all praised it for a weekThen shat on it and gen 2

When x/y was released you praised it for a week then shat on gen 3 so much that they made a remake for it

When oras was announced you all shat yourselves saying "I love it" and all that. A week later, you all started shitting on gen5

VC releases came around, you grabbed your fedora and entered that $10 Nintendo card your mother got you for good boy points. You loved it. For a week. Then started shitting on oras bc "no frontier" even though they are remakes of ruby and sapphire. Not emerald.

When Ashninja came up, you all fucking cringed at the idea, you all fucking hated it.

But now? Since that trailer of the protagonists doing a dance and powering their mons up.
You all fucking love it.

Inb4 op is wrong
Inb4 in a week "platinum and hgss where the Le shittest games ever"

Picture related. What your autism creates.
>>
>>27138540

100000% true, been there, saw it on this site are sitting retards...
>>
>>27138540
And lets not forget the name fags on the /wfg/, the Lex whore who constantly brakes the rules and the fact that some of them think they're elite and have a private Skype group, if only they would fuck off to reddit since they even have accounts there.
>>
>>27138540
>When oras was announced you all shat yourselves saying "I love it" and all that.
People here we shitting on ORAS ever since about two months before its release.

You clearly haven't been here very long.
>>
>>27139339
>n-newfag
Like clockwork.
>>
>>27139319
Kek

You must be new here

IRC and steam fag groups have been prominent since 09. You haven't even begun to go down the rabbit hole, and you're already losing it!

Best get out now
>>
You literally can't take anything here seriously. /vp/ has always been for shit posting.
>>
>>27138540
>Inb4 in a week "platinum and hgss where the Le shittest games ever"
This has already begun.
>>
File: dfgwretg.png (240 KB, 531x387) Image search: [Google]
dfgwretg.png
240 KB, 531x387
>>27139357
>>27139355
>>
>>27139388
Yeah, to everyone who doesn't consistently hate on Gen 5, Gen 4 was the worst because Gamefreak literally did not know what they were doing.
>>
People flock here to participate in hype trains. Those are the people that praise. Then those people leave, and the ones that are left are the overcritical self hating autists we all know and love. Even then, when the hype train departs, theres an even distribution of opinions. Two things here:
Vp is not one person
The normies that share faction war pictures to Facebook are still here, and theyre the majority right now.
>>
>>27138540
People still praise b2w2 for having the most not shit plot, and AFAIK gen 2 is still the most popular (I was so disappointed with bw that I just shitposted about it for a week and didn't come back til oras)
Which I was cautiously excited for, since hgss included basically all improvements from gs->c it seemed like a safe bet that despite no mention in the trailers the frontier would be there.
And it wasn't so people shat on it the second they finished the main story, if not earlier simply because it was a shit move.
Also I still havent seen a single person posting about ash ninja saying they liked it (disregarding obvious shitposts)
Fuck you for making me type this up you fucking cunt
>>
>When oras was announced you all shat yourselves saying "I love it" and all that.

I was more cautiously optimistic if anything since I already hated RS.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.