[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That was quick.. Thoughts on this thing exactly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: what.png (636 KB, 1630x860) Image search: [Google]
what.png
636 KB, 1630x860
That was quick.. Thoughts on this thing exactly?
>>
>>27138536
It's ok
>>
I only give a shit about final evos, so we'll see.
>>
>>27138536
I'm indiferent towards it.

I'll know if I like it once I see its animations and stats.
>>
too round, bad but not the worst
>>
>>27138566
That shit is like 2 meters tall.
That's probably as big as it'll get.
>>
probably just a gender difference to the original

remember the shiny gogoat?
>>
It's just more obvious they're going for an out of place mascot suit look. I'm amazed at the balls it took to create this and pikabomination, they seem like meta commentary of what they've done for 20 years.
>>
>>27138591
Im really hoping for a really dark twist to the story this gen. I can see it building up.
>>
>>27138536
I'm waiting until we see it in battle before passing any judgments.

>>27138566
Considering the height of it (6'8") it's very unlikely it'll evolve.

>>27138590
What do you mean gender difference? There's nothing different about it to the artwork. Its head is just washed out a little.
>>
looks like shit
>>
>>27138702
it doesn't have the white headband seen in the corocoro art
>>
>>27138762
Ah i see
>>
>>27138762
yeah, i was going to say, im convinced that the white parts were like cosplay accessories to make it look more like a bear, since red pandas look like foxes. thinking of naming mine Bearhug or Bingbong
>>
I'll like it if it has some really eerie fucked up personality or some shit.

If it's standard cute, it's boring. If it is a creepy animate mascot suit that wanders the forests crushing people to death thats pretty cool.
>>
>>27138762
it does you fucking retard. it just doesnt have a heavy outline
>>
>>27139110
You should get a doctor check that autism.
>>
>>27138536
I'm warming up to it, but I want to know more about it. We know it's friendly but has trouble handling its great strength.
It appears to be based partially on mascots and teddy/stuffed bears, and the animal it is supposed to represent is the red panda. That's it. I'm still unsure why it's a Fighting-type.
>>
>>27139110
People have made signs warning of them so they must be strong enough to easily crush you.
>>
>>27139154
Takes one to know one! xD
>>
>>27138762
>>27139084
Actually it does, it's just hard to see since it's white on pink and the screen makes it look washed out.
>>
>>27138536
Video link
>>
>>27139154
>being autistic enough to call AUTISM on anyone who wants anything halfway spoopy

It's heavily implied already. Fucking nothing mentions pokemon killing their trainers. Not the giant crocodiles, not the soul burning chandeliers or the reanimated dead children ghosts.
>>
>>27139191
It's probably a Fighting-type for the theme of it being incredibly physically strong with little effort, to the extent of snapping trees with no more than a hug.
>>
I don't like it.

The problem isn't the Pokémon, I like it. But since the transition to 3D last gen, almost all the models look like shit. I hope they get better on the next console, really.
>>
It looks like shit. It's simple to the point of looking lazy rather than appealing.
>>
>>27139331

A bearhug is a legit fighting move
>>
>>27138536
If it doesn't have 150+ Attack I'll be disappointed. You don't snap people in half like twigs with any less.
>>
>>27139110
It wants to just be loved

But it kills everything it tries to hug
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.