[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: combo breaker.png (17 KB, 286x134) Image search: [Google]
combo breaker.png
17 KB, 286x134
Defend this.
>>
File: image.png (121 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 400x480
>>
What's wrong with them?
>>
Defent what? the bats are perfect desu.
>>
>>27136968
You're right. They should have been Poison/Flying.
>>
>>27136996
>>27137011
>>27137045
Like moths to a flame, the newfags approach in their confused stupor, completely oblivious to anything not posted in the last three months.
One wears a shiny coat of paint. For no reason. He is the dumbest one of them all.
>>
>Flying/Anything
>after 15 years of Anything/Flying

For what purpose?
>>
>>27137056
>this shit doesn't happened every day anyway.

The issue is that these are not clouds that dragon.
>>
File: defended.png (8 KB, 134x286) Image search: [Google]
defended.png
8 KB, 134x286
>>27136996
Obligatory "Cloud that dragons"
>>
>>27137069
To fuck with you in particular
>>
The problem I see here is that instead of being Dragon/Flying they're Flying/Dragon
>>
They're more related to the "Flying" element than they are to the "Dragon" one. You people have no imagination.

They are not actual dragons, just draconic bats, that's why it's their secondary type.
>>
Because theyre Wyverns.
Do you retards not know what Wyverns are?

Hint: Theyre bastardized Dragons. Not even actual dragons at all. In fact, theyre more like scale-y birds than dragons or any kind of lizard or serpent.

>>27137103
Quite the funny filename.
this thread needs more Altaria, though
>>
>>27137056
>Not getting that the Poison/Flying joke was completely on-key
>>
They're not FULL dragons, they're bats with dragonlike traits
>>
>>27137069
All the others were more something else than they were Flying.

Soecially the Normal/Flying ones. Normal is either the "Doesn't fit anything else" type or the "My Mom's Animal" type. In that case, they were regular animals that just happened to be able to fly too.

I think GF has finally realizaed that it's unfair that Flying isn't much of a type on its own and decided to correct that, making creatures that were first and foremost defined by being Flying instead of just some regular bird.
>>
>>27136968
Why? The game doesn't have to adhere to your preconceived notions you sperg.
>>
>>27137056
A meme being old does not make it good or amusing.
>>
>wvyerns aren't dragons
Soon you'll be complaining that a yokai shouldn't be a Ghost type.
>>
>>27136968
They're bats with draconic/wyvern characteristics. Which why dragon is more secondary than primary for these species.
>>
>>27137231
No but it does help out newfags such as yourself.
>>
>>27136968
GF should've started doing this years ago.

What you should be asking is why Sigilyph isn't Flying/Psychic.
>>
>>27136968

>evolves at level 48 with those shit stats

at least they had the decency to shove Noibat in late game so you'd only have to deal with that for one level up.
>>
>>27137069
Your autism is strong uh...
>>
>>27137069
I think they made the right decision there.

Primary Flying is the closest to "Sound type" we will ever get.
>>
>>27137887
because it's a creature with psychic abilities that happens to look like the stylized drawings of a bird. It's not actually a bird.
>>
>>27137780
The only one that needs help is the one who thinks anyone that disagrees with him is new.
>>
>>27138052
But then why is Noctowl Normal/Flying instead of Flying/Normal?
>>
>>27138156
Because it's an owl
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.