[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The diamond stones will be collectible throughout the region
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 537x1171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 537x1171
>The diamond stones will be collectible throughout the region and act similarly to Mega Stones but not exactly

MYTH BUSTED
>>
How so?
>>
File: 14683770114421.jpg (254 KB, 537x1171) Image search: [Google]
14683770114421.jpg
254 KB, 537x1171
>>27134417
>>
>>27134417
And how do you know they don't?
>>
>>27134474
They're nothing like Mega Stones. Moreover, they can be used on basic stage Pokemon. This is something that should've obviously been mentioned.

Also, it's too obviously vague, as with all fake leaks. If a leaker knew the actual effect of the diamonds, he would give them a name and state their very easy to effect.
>>
>>27134765
>state their very easy to effect.
Sorry, I forgot how to English.

I meant to write "state their very easy to describe effect"
>>
>thing on your wrist you use in battle to power up your pokemon when you feel like it
>somehow not like mega stones

I don't see anything busted.
>>
>>27135062
Are you an idiot? They're blatantly nothing like mega stones.
>>
>>27134417
Does it really?
I hope so, because that owl looks horrible.
>>
>>27135089
I'll repeat
>>thing on your wrist you use in battle to power up your pokemon when you feel like it

Make it any more similar and it's no different from mega evolving you faggot. Your OP even says "but not exactly."
>>
>>27135062
They don't power up your Pokemon, as far as we can see. They just give you an extra move.
>no mention of basic stage Pokemon getting to use it while MegaEvo specifically for final evos only
>easy to describe effect passed over
>these Pokemon look like absolute shit to top it off
>>
>>27135142
An extra super powered move is a power up. You sound desperate for these leaks to be fake. Nothing is debunked faggot.
>>
Why is Ripped Litten shooting fire out of its dick? Those designs suck
>>
File: image.png (177 KB, 501x506) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177 KB, 501x506
>>27135142

In additin to what >>27135215 said, just because you don't like the designs, doesn't make them fake. You got me to reply though, so congrats.
>>
>>27135265

It's a belt, idiot.
>>
>>27135215
Not them but nothing from that leak has been confirmed yet, there have been PLENTY of "fake leaks" talking about the concept behind the bracelet (which has also had constant speculation since we first saw it), how is this one any different?
>>
I am going to use Robinhoot and think of all you butt-blasted faggots every time I launch my mega-awesome arrow attack at some shitmon.
>>
>>27135215
not OP but you sound like one of the idiots who denied charjabug evolving from grubbin.
>>
>>27135338

It looks retarded, faggot
>>
>>27135215
>An extra super powered move is a power up.
So blast burn, draco meteor, frenzy plant, and hydro cannon are power-ups?

Really, the only sort of power-up this provides is the extra move-slot, which is nothing like Mega Evolution.

You're really stretching this comparison. Leakers cleary stated these had a similar effect to Mega Stones, but obviously, these diamond stones are nothing like them. No new form, no new ability granted.

This isn't like they were brining up regular evolution and saying it was similar to mega evolution.

This is so apples and oranges I can't even come up with examples that are this loosely related yet a million miles apart.
>>
Nothing has busted these fake leaks yet tonight anon
>>
>>27135432
>mega-awesome
These are the underage that like the owl fursuit.
>>
>>27134540
stop
>>
>>27135705
>So blast burn, draco meteor, frenzy plant, and hydro cannon are power-ups?

No because they're not complementary 5th moves that go along with the normal 4 you retard. If you could suddenly activate Draco Meteor for free ALONG with the normal four moves it absolutely would count as a power up.

>Leakers cleary stated these had a similar effect to Mega Stones
It's a power up mid battle activated by some bracelet bullshit. It's similar enough. The leak doesn't say it's a carbon copy of mega evolution. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>27135988
Never until these abominations gets BTFO
>>
>>27134417
They do act similarly. You do an animation to unleash the move.
>>
Is that the final evolution of the water starter? Easily the best design of the 3.
>>
>>27136362

Have fun wasting your time doing that forever, because these "abominations" are the real deal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.