[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's really going to win the league, isn't he? Fuck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 689698.gif (4 MB, 977x550) Image search: [Google]
689698.gif
4 MB, 977x550
He's really going to win the league, isn't he?

Fuck, the shitposting will be unbearable.
>>
>>27134249
Last time they gave him a shot they had his opponent throw two legendaries at him to make it impossible.

I think if it came to that they'd just do it again.
>>
>>27134249
Digimon season 4 tier stuff right here. Soon Ash will become the Pokemon.

But in all serious. What would happen if he did win? Does the series end?
>>
If they do, I hope someone else takes the reigns, otherwise it'll mean nothing.
>>
>>27134703
>trainer with 2 legendaries, and probably more in reserve shows up and dominates
>zero backstory, never heard from again

Are the writers lazy or trolls?

Granted, I prefer elimination by legendaries than the bullshit that happened in BW, where Ash had a team of shitters lose to a guy that was an even bigger shitter than he was.
>>
>>27134754
The series wouldn't need to end. He would just go to the next region. Beating the League doesn't mean his journey is over.
>>
>Win

>Shitpost
>>
>>27134754
He'll just go to the next region. Winning the league just gives him the right to officially challenge the E4 and the champion as many times as he wants for their titles.

Seeing how he didn't accept Scott's offer to become a Frontier Brain years ago and chose to continue his journey to become a Pokémon Master, he'll probably do the same here.
>>
>>27134754
Nah son, it'll just keep trucking along
>>
>>27134703
Yeah, but that ain't happening now. The guy he faces in the finals is being hyped up as something he never defeated before, and their battles last 2-3 episodes, which implies Ash and memefrog will actually win.

Not to mention the episodes right after the league deal with Team Flare, and possible Malva, who's an E4.
>>
>>27134808
It was a player character
>>
File: 1468238204186.png (44 KB, 202x181) Image search: [Google]
1468238204186.png
44 KB, 202x181
>Ash never wins a league.
>People complain.

>Ash might actually win a league.
>People complain.
>>
I would love to see Ash win, but the synchro asspull makes me wanna have him lose.

Fuck his shit up Alain.
>>
What if Ash and Alain tie?
>>
>>27135145
This would be worse than him losing
>>
>>27135145
Fist Fight?

Both would technically win, satisfying both sides
>>
>>27135054
>different people on the internet have different reactions to different things
Shocking!
>>
The only time Ash will win is when the series finally ends and he evolves Pikachu.
>>
>>27135145
This sounds really likely... which is frustrating.
Alain is like the posterboy for mega evolution, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was their plan all along.
>>
>>27134780
This... imagine he wins, and they just do the same soft reboot they do every time they need to promote a new generation.
It would be like saying none of this matters, and he will always have to go back to step one no matter how well he does.
>>
>>27134249
Kek, that blank face.
>>
>>27135550
You don't want a season of bitches all over the world trying to get on Ash's dick?
>>
How would this board react if Alain wins or ties with Ash?
>>
>>27135631
>>27135145
>>
>>27135608
>A ten year old
>>
>>27135550
I'm sorry anon, but I bet that's exactly what's going to happen.

He wins, ditches his friends and pokémon, moves on to Alola and starts everything again. The only difference is that from now on he'll probably win leagues regularly and challenge the Elite Four and Champions.

There's a reason they never specified what a Pokémon Master was. With a goal so vague, they can recycle the same protagonist virtually forever.
>>
>>27135608
I really doubt you'd have the fortune of witnessing that even if he did win.
>>
>>27135608
It will be no different than after an arc where a shounen hero saves the world.
No one will acknowledge their accomplishments and things will just return to normal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.