[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've seen the entire interior of the Pokemon Centre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
In the GameXplain video, they called the brown shop a completely separate coffee shop, but really it's just the thing to the right of the nurse. You can even see in one the shots, the red portion of the nursing desk of the Pokemon Centre.

You can also see the red desk in one of the shots of the blue shop. In that shot, we can also see this long blue hi-fi rectangle. I'm assuming this is the new PC. It appears to be made entirely of glass and has writing across it.

Has no one else noticed this? I've never seen it brought up on this board or in any analysis videos.

If anyone needs me to, I can zoom in and post screenies of what I'm specifically talking about.

Not too interesting, but this clearly shows the entirety of the Pokemon Centre.
>>
And also, what do you guys think the brown shop is?
>>
>>27130313
Well on the middle sheet showing the brown shop you can see what looks like a display case (which a lot of people thought would be a changing room), and there seems to be a menu on the top portion of the shop itself, so if anything it's likely just the new cafe and we may be able to actually purchase stuff this time.
>>
>>27130502
It would be a bit strange to find a coffee shop in every Pokemon centre, wouldn't it? But the menu does seem to work in your favor. I really don't see Alola having a lot of coffee in their culture though.

I think this could be a clothing shop though.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.