[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong, feggits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: these are the facts.jpg (119 KB, 655x665) Image search: [Google]
these are the facts.jpg
119 KB, 655x665
Prove me wrong, feggits
>>
>>27129307
This chart is biased towards Mystics
>>
This... This is actually accurate
>>
>>27129338

How?
>>
>>27129307
>You have provided no evidence for your claims
>You have provided no reason to believe you over any other shmuck
>You have provided no concrete facts whatsoever

I guess you are right. We can't prove you wrong that this is your opinion. Just like you can't prove that your opinions are actually correct.
>>
>>27129307
Too accurate.
>>
>>27129307

Welp. I guess I'm in the wrong group.

I'm in Valor, but fit into nothing listed. I suppose I'm simply preparing for Valor to be the least populated group then.
>>
File: z7ov29.jpg (33 KB, 650x459) Image search: [Google]
z7ov29.jpg
33 KB, 650x459
>>
>>27129357
It says Mystics are good at the game
>>
>>27129430

You can't be good at pokemon Go, its a game about whoever has the most free time to waste on it
>>
>implying being a try-hard is a bad thing
>>
>>27129458

> implying being a perma-virgin is a good thing
>>
>>27129338

If anything I feel like it's biased towards Valor, they're the only ones that are "normal"
>>
>>27129307
I joined instinct because i thought the other 2 were edgelords and hipsters

i did join because i thought it was least populated

lol no the pokemon anime has been shit since they got rid of brock.

sorry im black. if i owned a weapon as visible as a katana in the US, I wouldnt be alive due to the police or my friends roasting me into ashes.
>>
>>27129307
Except I, and most of the people I play with, are Valor and the only thing that is true is that we will not spend money on the micro transactions. There is almost no point.

In my experience Instinct players are the "fuck both other teams" players. Mystic and Valor just turf war. All three teams have pretty dedicated players.

By the way the ONLY reason I even choose valor was because I am not a fan of the color yellow, and my first game was pokemon red.
>>
>>27129957

Respectable, I too am a Valor, and feel similarly. I only chose it cause I like the color red
>>
>>27129307
okay, are you ready for this, you may be able to handle it man.

Ready? Here goes...

ahem

I happen to exist
>>
>>27129307

>Still somehow believe you can catch Charizard in the wild

>mfw SPD politicia in germany posted that there was a Charizard outside the Party Central

http://www.stern.de/politik/deutschland/hype-um-pok%C3%A9mon-go--spd-politiker-findet-glurak-vor-geschaeftstelle-6947222.html

>mfw he's Team Valor because his party is red
>mfw a german politician plays the game although it's not officially released in germany and he illegally downloaded it and openly admits it
>>
>>27130071

That said, can you really not catch a wild Charizard? I caught a wild Pidgeot so why not
>>
i just chose mystic cus there is a valor gym down the road that i want to take over, i havent even seen a magikarp :(
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-160942.png (826 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-160942.png
826 KB, 1440x2560
I've clocked 51.3 kilometers so yeah i guess you can call me a try hard

I dont camp gyms but ill often revisit the ones closest to my house atleast once a day.

Only caught 3 magikarps ever.

2/3 isnt bad.
>>
>>27130071

>mfw it's not even some guy of an obscure party like Pirates or AfD but the second biggest party, the labour party of germany

This is getting too far
>>
>>27129307
I know I'm probably an outlier because everyone I've talked to irl about team choice chose their team for reasons like 'I like valor as a personal choice blah blah blah'.
I chose valor because red was my first game, that's it.
>>
File: 1430009307888.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430009307888.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>27129307
>implying you can't catch a Charizard in the wild on this game

People have already caught shit like a Blastoise with absolutely shit CP and there's no reason why Charizard would be an exception. It's just extremely rare and probably requires a higher trainer level.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.