[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is where you find Mimikkyu Post where you think we find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
This is where you find Mimikkyu

Post where you think we find the others
>>
>>27128897
The Slaking Hotel will be the a place full of Ghost types, so I expect Mimikkyu to be there. No idea on the bear though, although the Rockruff tidbit calls it the king of the forest, so putting two and two together I guess we will find it inside a forest although I think we'll find its first stage in a forest, since I don't think it is a first stage itself.
>>
File: 45f.png (344 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
45f.png
344 KB, 890x890
>>27128986
What makes you think the hotel is haunted? Also
>Rockruff has a pre-evo
>>
>>27128897
Where even is that? Fuck Alola feels big, I don't know why people think otherwise.
>>
>>27129036
>Rockruff has a pre-evo
He meant the bear, smartass.
>>
>>27129036
When I say Rockruff tidbit I mean what Rockruff says about the bear in Corocoro.
>>
>>27128986
I don't think Slaking Motels are haunted. I think they're just subs for Pokemon Centres. I think this because in places you'd expect a Pokemon Centre, you have the Slaking Motel instead. This is so it feels like an adventure. It would be weird to find a Pokemon Centre out in the middle of nowhere and not in a city.

Plus, I think we've seen the inside in concept art and the rooms just have a bed and some other stuff.
>>
>>27129117
To add onto this, here's a pic of a Slaking Motel. This seems like a long journey here, and it appears the Motel is like a rest stop so you can heal up and stuff.
>>
>>27129152
Nice pic.
>>
>>27129152
Yes, I see it now.
>>
>>27129152
Shit, forgot the pic
>>
>>27129117
>>27129241
I'd love that.
>>
>>27129390
same
>>
>>27129041
>Fuck Alola feels big
It doesn't just feel big, it IS big. Compare the height of the protagonists to the entrance of one of the Pokemon Center's and you will see that this region is actually pretty huge.
>>
>>27129117
>It would be weird to find a Pokemon Centre out in the middle of nowhere and not in a city.
May want to take a look at the map again because there are actually a few Pokemon Centers that aren't in cities.
>>
>>27130258
But all the Pokemon Centres not in cities aren't in the middle of nowhere, with exception of the obvious Victory Road portion of the map just right to this Slaking Motel. The centres I think you're referring to are actually near points of interests, not the middle of nowhere. Post some screenshots so I know what you're talking about specifically.

Unrelated, here's another motel. This one's near an apparent point of interest (berry farm) so it's not exactly in the middle of nowhere, but it's clearly a place to rest during your long and treacherous journey up this giant route.
>>
>>27130413
I meant "just left"***
>>
Wait, are Slaking Hotels the official name? They don't look like Slaking.
>>
>>27130413
Fuck me, I never realized it was the same building as the Slaking motel.
>>
Tell me this isn't an official map? This is the laziest art I've fucking seen.
>>
>>27130501
No idea about the official name but it's been 100% confirmed to be a Slaking from the screenshots.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x547
>>27130628
>>
shite, may have debunked my own thread

anyone else think this is a Slaking Motel? It has no parking lot, but the first one I posted didn't have one either.
>>
>>27130793
>image.jpg
see
>>27130793
>>
>>27130843
fuck, nice picture again
>>
>>27130640
Which screenshot? And are we sure these are replacing Pokemon Centers?
>>
>>27130893
The screenshots he's talking about are the concept are pieces from the 20th anniversary trailer. You can clearly see its a Slaking on top of the motel. And no, they're not replacing Pokecenters, you can even see them on the map. See >>27130864
>>
File: image.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 417x234
>>27130861
So what? I'm a mobilefag AND a poorfag. Your point?
>>
>>27129152
kek
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.