[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inspiration?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: panda.png (598 KB, 780x377) Image search: [Google]
panda.png
598 KB, 780x377
everyone's saying it is just a teddy bear, but I couldn't stop seeing a red panda in it

> the color pattern
> the ears
> the tail
> the cuteness

I find it even more adorable now
>>
>>27128448
People are also saying Mascot Costumes because of the shape, size and hugging
>>
>>27128448
It's obviously a red panda mascot.
Loved this thing after I found out it was near 7 feet tall.
>>
>>27128448
it's objectively a red panda, look at the tail

but why'd they have to fuck up the face? i can't decide if i love ito r not as red pandas are my fave animal

w8 for evos i guess
>>
>>27128534
It doesn't look like a Pokemon that'd evolve.
>>
>>27128534
My guess is that it's going to get a slightly more realistic red panda look when it evolves.
>>
>>27128534
>>27128548
>>27128558

I think he doesn't seem to be getting an evolution too, don't know why though...

>>27128503 and how in the hell is this creature 7 feet tall??? o0 it should be tiny and cute haha
>>
>>27128534
>>27128558
>2.1m in height
>enough strength to snap a tree by hugging it
>expecting an evolution

Not gonna happen
>>
File: kumamon1.jpg (67 KB, 640x716) Image search: [Google]
kumamon1.jpg
67 KB, 640x716
it's like cute red panda got laid with kumamoto's satanic mascot... somehow it feels right
>>
>>27128503
>Loved this thing after I found out it was near 7 feet tall.
Jesus Christ. I already thought it was unnerving because of the way it walks around with it's big, soulless eyes, breaking things effortlessly. It's like the cuteness is just a facade for how deadly it is. I think I'm starting to like this thing now, though I certainly didn't feel that way earlier.
>>
>>27128662
this >>27128654
totally agree
>>
>>27128616
Yeah I said that before reading how tall it was.
It's basically this gen's snorlax.
>>
>>27128448
Who the fuck do you hang around with.

Everyone I see is calling it a red panda
an ugly discolored mess
>>
It's a tanuki

I like the design just not as a Pokemon desu - but the pikachu scribble is like wtf
>>
>>27128747
Not it's not.
>>
>>27128662

It's weird how just its height is enough to make you like it. I was almost all towards hating this thing, but its size along with its vacantly disturbing expression have changed my mind
>>
File: kaneki w.png (136 KB, 663x637) Image search: [Google]
kaneki w.png
136 KB, 663x637
I don't really care what they were going for, the design sucks really bad, they could have done a better job at showing the concept they had behind the pokemon.
>>
>>27128448
Why is it Fighting-type?
>>
>>27128863
50 bucks the model is 10x better, and it's just ohmura being shit at representing a pokemon again.
>>
>>27128899
agreed!
I can't judge a pokémon by its art anymore... sometimes even when they are ugly or weird, the animated models give them the charisma the illustrations lack...
>>
>>27128899
I've seen fanart that make the pokemon look pretty decent, so i have some hope in the actual model.

Pikaghost is 10/10 tho, one of the best designs this generation
>>
>>27128448
Pokemon designs can be designed on more than one thing you know.

It's a giant mascot/toy that looks like a bear and a red panda. I'm surprized it's not Fairy/Fighting though.
>>
>>27128936
And then there's Delphox.
>>
>>27128478
hugging is something mascots and red pandas have in common
>>
I liked it from the get-go, but I think it's even cuter now that I know it's so freaking tall, that's just very endearing?
>>
>>27128603
>and how in the hell is this creature 7 feet tall??? o0 it should be tiny and cute

That's literally the entire point of it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.