[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get how there can be an entire species that just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: mimikkyu_by_parororo-da9us8b.jpg (201 KB, 855x934) Image search: [Google]
mimikkyu_by_parororo-da9us8b.jpg
201 KB, 855x934
I don't get how there can be an entire species that just found pikachu rubbish to wear. Not just nay rubbish, pikachu rubbish. Like that's just in their biology. That seems really silly. I'll only be able to accept this if there are 1 catchable one in the game.
>>
>>27128132
Have you ever actually played Pokémon?
>>
>>27128132

Look at Banette. Did the exact same thing.
>>
File: tumblr_oa7ukrOrLU1rof4d9o2_1280.png (294 KB, 550x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa7ukrOrLU1rof4d9o2_1280.png
294 KB, 550x409
>>
>>27128132
It says they modeled their cloth after Pikachu due to having seen old Pikachu merchandise, not that they turned Pikachu dolls into cloth
>>
>>27128132
plenty of pokemon do that. i'm guessing it COULD also be the Rotom of its generation and while you'll be able to hatch eggs from it, it's likely there will only be one in some ingame event and won't be able to be caught in tall grass
>>
>>27128132
>implying there are not millions of Pikachu plush toys in the pokemon world
>implying thousands don't get discarded every day by careless children

This is like saying there could only be one haunted Teddy bear or Barbie doll in our reality when there's tons and tons made and tossed out every day. Pikachu is the single most popular Pokemon, it's be more unbelievable for there to be any number of mimics for any other Pokemon.
>>
Who knows the Pokemon world might have landfills of rejected Pikachu merchandise made cheaply from Poke-China sweatshops
>>
>>27128132

>Pokedex entry

PikaBoo are ghost of dead genwunners who haunt any one who catch anything from gen 2 and up.

it can be heard screaming "only 151" on near by cemeteries
>>
>>27128132
Do you have the same problem with Banette? Because banette only seem to posess the same doll.

It's Pokemon. It doesn't need to make sense. Just pretend they all make the cloth themselves in Pikachu's image.
>>
>>27128318
>Because banette only seem to posess the same doll.

It's just a lore in the dex entry.
>>
>>27128132
Every Farfetch'd has a leek
Every Hitmonchan has gloves
Sawk and Throw wear clothes
>>
I bet there will be a few different "forms" of Pikaboo with some of the more popular mons.

The evo will obviously be a big shadow monster covered in torn cloth so it doesn't matter what form the previous one takes.
>>
>Jynx
>Machoke
>Machamp
>Banette
>Sawk
>Throh
>Hitmonchan
>>
>>27128298
qeq
>>
>>27128412
>>Machoke
>>Machamp

Wasn't it confirmed their underwear wasn't actually underwear but part of their body?
>>
i feel like theres going to be more different forms of them
>>
>>27128661
Yeah, the 3 Alola starters and Rockruff. It's the secret they share.
>>
>>27128653
That still doesn't explain the power belts.
>>
>>27128132
I could actually see this being a gift Pokemon that you can't find in the wild.
>>
Pikachu is so popular even though they aren't even found in Unova there were decorations based on them in the theme parks.
>>
File: 1463775727535.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1463775727535.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>27128132

The lore specifically states they infested Pikachu merchandise that was popular 20 years ago because they want to be adored like the toy was. The fact that they were able to infest the toy means that the children threw them out a long time ago and they're already been long abandoned and no longer cared about.

Everything about this Pokemon is fucking sad.
>>
>>27128800
And that's why it's the best gen 7 poké yet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.