[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best alola mon /vp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: Alola pokemon.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Alola pokemon.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>
V I K A V O L T
I
K
A
V
O
L
T
>>
>>27127779
The Party Bus don't stop. Beep beep, motherfucker.
>>
I'm between Vikavolt, Salandit and Drampa.

Mimikkyu, Komala and Ruckruff just below.
>>
>Still caring about new Pokemon
>>
>>27127815
>I'm between Vikavolt, Salandit and Drampa.

How can someone's taste be this shit?
>>
Sir guma
rock pup
litten
rowlet
and the lizard freak is kinda cute
>>
>>27127779
Pikipek and Pikaboo
>>
Solgaleo and pikaboo
>>
Not Hugbear McNekoears for sure
>>
i need to see mimyyks evolvotion
>>
>>27127779
Vikavolt
The first stage of Vikavolt
Solgaleo
Pikaboo

I don't hate any of them.
>>
>>27127843
Indeed, how can your taste be so awful?
>>
Bearguy for me, red pandas are my favorite animal. But Litten and Cutiefly are up there for me too

>I'm the faggot that likes the cutemon
>>
>>27127779
>rowlet
>cutiefly
>mimikkyu

If you answer anything else you have no taste and I genuinely feel sorry for you.
>>
Between Rowlet, Vikavolt, and Pikaboo

I have to say, I'm really impressed with this gen so far.
>>
1.Salandit
2.Vikavolt
3.Tapu Koko

The rest range from decent to great with a few exceptions.
>>
File: wuffelsisdrunk.png (81 KB, 310x367) Image search: [Google]
wuffelsisdrunk.png
81 KB, 310x367
>>27127779
It's easier to find the ones I hate, really. I'm gonna stick with Wuffels, but goddamn they're knocking it out of the park pretty well I think.
>>
Rowlet, Pikpek, Cutiefly, Salandit and Tapu Koko are goat.

Pikaboo is the best til now.
>>
>>27127824
>Not caring about new Pokemon
Get the fuck out
>>
Rowlet, Pikpek, Cutiefly, Salandit, Bruxish and Tapu Koko are goat.

Pikaboo is the best til now.
>>
>>27127779
Two of those are Digimon.
>>
>>27127843

Ask your father when He accepted you as his child.
>>
>>27127779
Salandit. I like the other Pokemon, but this thing it arguably the best 7th gen mon so far.
>>
File: tumblr_o9t5pe4zKq1r76h9to2_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1100) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9t5pe4zKq1r76h9to2_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1100
>>27127779
Grandpa dragon.
>>
>>27127779
Pikaboo is the only choice here
>>
CUTIEFLY
U
T
I
E
F
L
Y
>>
>>27127779
Vikivolt and Topu Keko for coolest 'mons.
Rockruff and Popplio for absolute cutest.
Pikipek and Magearna for prettiest.
And Pikaboo for most interesting.

Extra points to Litten for best starter.
>>
>>27127779
torn between salamandabandabandit or pikaboo
>>
>>27127779
Popplio
Vikavolt
Drampa
Cutiefly
Salandit
Cute bear
Ghost

good gen so far
>>
>>27127779

My team so far is
Wuffels
KoaLEL
Salandit
Mimikkyu
Rowlet and
Sen-Long or Vikkavolt (hoping Sen Long is not shit)
>>
File: 57881360_p0.png (147 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57881360_p0.png
147 KB, 700x700
Pikaboo is cute! Cute!
>>
Vikavolt became #1 to me as soon as it was revealed. Rowlett and Rockruff are tied for #2 for me now, with Pikabuu coming in a close 3rd.

Though I don't hate any design, Tumblrfish is the one I like the least of what we've been shown. It's too fruity looking, and I know tropical fish look like rainbow vomit. I just don't like the appearance.
>>
>>27127779
Pikaboo > Cutiefly > Rowlet > Vikavolt > Salandit > Magearna > Drampa > Tapu Koko > Litten > Popplio > Pikipek > Lunala > Solgaleo > Rockruff > Yungoos > Charjabug > Grubbin > Bearmon > Bruxish > Komala >>>>>>> literal shit >>>>>> Togedemaru
>>
Honestly we actually have the best selection of preview mons we've ever had. Only the Pikaclone is absolute shit.

Best so far is maybe Cutiefly, Vikavolt, Salandit or Kiteruguma. I kind of like Tapu Koko as well but I reckon one of the other guardians will look better if they all have that design theme.
>>
>>27127779
the last two objectively make this the worst gen ever
>>
Saw the last two, and did not think they were real at all. I thought it was a pedophile bear meme at first. But I like the ghost one kinda, but lizard dude is the coolest
>>
>>27127824
GoNormie
>>
>>27127779
Rockruff or popplio.

Also, bruxish and tapu koko are mistakes.
>>
>Moon are Clouds
>The Pokémon with Pheromone and Humanphilia
>Zikamon/Denguemon
>>
>>27128737
Even if they were shit, they wouldn't make the rest any better or worse. Gen 7 is looking pretty fucking based.
>>
>>27128878
Read the thread. Most people love the last one. You must not know what objectively means bad-taste anon. ;^)
>>
As of now, rowlet. Prolly the first grass starter I'll use since brosaur
>>
>>27128737
16 pikaboo threads up right now. How does it feel to be in the minority? Everyone else is excited about the new game. They're all hyped and excited, discussing it with their friends. Meanwhile you sit here all sad and jaded. You probably haven't felt how we feel now for years, not since you were a child. I pity you. Poor guy. All jaded and cynical. When did you forget how to have fun?
>>
>>27127779
My top favorites are Cutiefly and Rowlet. The Grubbin line, Salandit, and Iwanko are great too.
>>
>>27129138
Shit, why do I keep saying Iwanko instead of Rockruff.
>>
>>27127779
The pika ghost by far.
>>
>>27127779
Mimicreep > Popplio > Cutyfly >>> Rest >>> Litten >> The grandpa dragon >> The flat bear > Legendaries
>>
>>27127779
Mimikkyu
Second choice would be Vikavolt or Salandit.

>Wake up
>So much GO shit that I didn't realize that corocoro came out
>>
File: shockedlappy.png (73 KB, 577x369) Image search: [Google]
shockedlappy.png
73 KB, 577x369
hi there guys what going on the.... OH MY FUCKING ARCEUS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE?!
please tell me that everything after the starters up to the legends, pokepearl and the last 3 are fan made things.
please.
>>
here is your answer, ad nauseam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meGnmAnW1DY
>>
Vikavolt

Killush, Popplio, and Salandit are all cool too.
>>
Salamandastron no contest
>>
File: 0% MAD.jpg (35 KB, 480x538) Image search: [Google]
0% MAD.jpg
35 KB, 480x538
>>27127779
I really like all of them, except maybe Magearna. I can't decide, they're all really good
>>
>>27127779
toast and rag
>>
>>27127804

Beat me to it. Gonna ride and die with that little fucker.
>>
>>27127779

Rowlet, Salandit, and Drampa, so far are the only ones guaranteed a spot on my first play through team
>>
Favorite to least:
Cutiefly
Rockruff
Rowlet
Litten
Salandit
Pikipek
Vikavolt
Komala
Popplio
Mimikkyu
Kiteruguma
Grubbin
Drampa
Bruxish
Togedemaru
Charjabug
Yungoos

Legendaries:
Solgaleo
Tapu Koko
Lunala
Magearna
>>
Litten, Cutiefly, Rowlet, Mimikkyu & Salandtit
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.