[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW there is almost no threads about the new Pokémon because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: all is lost.jpg (170 KB, 1304x1136) Image search: [Google]
all is lost.jpg
170 KB, 1304x1136
>TFW there is almost no threads about the new Pokémon because of GOfags.

What a terrible time to be alive.
>>
The leaks came out and for a while we had our /vp/ back.
Then the sweaty go fags came back from adventuring and flooded us again with "le look what i caught xD".
At this rate people will forget about sun and moon come release date.
>>
>>27127741

Pokemon GO is probably better than Sun/Moon will be so who cares.
>>
File: 1427746938962.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427746938962.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>neckbearded autists afraid of going outside
>hate in-person interaction, do everything online from their mother's basements
>curse the people who are confident enough to go outside and enjoy socializing while playing a Pokemon game
>spout that it's casual because it's popular and they're not going to play it because they're not casuals
Sound about right?
>>
>>27127852
What? You're a new level of autistic.

The high levels of autism that Go players have is negligible. We just want you guys to stay in the fucking general and/or get the fuck off /vp/.
>>
>>27127621
Your not exactly helping with keeping the leak threads alive by making this thread now are you?
>>
>>27127621
I've seen plenty of threads on Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu since waking up, there's still plenty of discussion on them.
>>
File: 1400566015870.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1400566015870.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>27127922
Yep, going out into the real world and socializing with people is totally autism. You got me bro.
>>
>>27127922
This is like being against cops getting murdered and only thing the other side can come up with is that you're racist and love it when cops shoot black people.
>>
>>27127621
Who cares about the leaks anyway. New shitty ugly pokemons, HURRAY
>>
>>27127621
>tfw I have 45 threads filtered and 6 threads hidden
>tfw /vp/ is a somewhat bearable place after doing that
Also, thanks for this thread man, now I know to filter your tripfagging ass.
>>
>>27127852
>defends a broken glitchy game, which had a 30 million dollar budget yet couldn't be arsed to make it work or look good, with 'but I go outside'

I don't need a phone game to convince me to leave my house, especially one that freezes trying to locate my GPS location. I just go outside.

Also defeats the purpose considering people playing can't even look up to appreciate being outside or to avoid being hit by traffic.

There's only so much bullshit you can pull out of your ass to try and justify this shit app.
>>
Can't fucking wait for this fad to end.
What little quality this board had is gone now.
>>
>>27128154
Whatever you say, buddy.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (867 KB, 1181x986) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
867 KB, 1181x986
>>27128154
>>27127922

Are you sheldon? You are the only people here sounding like the worst autist on television
>>
>>27127621
I haven't been here in a while, jesus fuck, what happened? Is Go really that popular?
>>
>>27128055
Go hang in Facebook or Twitter or whatever if you guys have no interest in the new Pokemon games.
>>
It's almost like people are really interested in talking about something that was just released. That's never happened before.
>>
dumb tripfag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.