[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER /VP/, POKEMON IS DEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: it's over.jpg (90 KB, 560x419) Image search: [Google]
it's over.jpg
90 KB, 560x419
IT'S OVER /VP/, POKEMON IS DEAD
>>
>>27127170
>a shitmon and a decent pokemon were leaked
>POKEMON IS DEAD
>>
Booming*
>>
Creepykachu?
>>
A ghost Pikachu?

That is fucking cool.
>>
No lie, in the span of 10 seconds i went from "what the fuck" to "that bear is proably one of my favorite mons of all time
>>
File: 1467049410213.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1467049410213.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>27127170
>>
These two might be the most "Pokemon" Pokemon so far

Much better then the Yokai-Watch fish, Monster Rancher knock off, and "It's made of Clay" Dragon.
>>
>>27127250
>your taste will never be this shitty

Feels good, senpai.
>>
>>27127275
for refrence which one is monster rancher knock off?
>>
>>27127299
from behind the bear looks good, its just the way its drawn in the magazine
>>
I'll be honest pickaboo looks stupid and cool at the same time

>Is there something wrong with me?
>>
You guys say this every time a Pokemon you don't like is revealed, like EVERY TIME.
>>
File: Color_Pandora_MRDS.jpg (39 KB, 290x276) Image search: [Google]
Color_Pandora_MRDS.jpg
39 KB, 290x276
>>27127324
>>
>>27127299
realize pokemon look different so they all appeal to different people and that you dont have to be narrow minded to make yourself feel better about what you like
>>
>>27127170
Fuck off then. Nobody wants you here, normiescum.
>>
>>27127170
>Pokemon is a kinda realistc representation of an animal
>IT'S LITERALLY MY MOM'S "X", POKEMON IS DEAD
>Pokemon is a cartoony representation of an animal
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, POKEMON IS DEAD
Never stop being so shit /vp/.
>>
HAHAHA IT'S GOT NIPPLE EYES
>>
>They ruined the Red Panda (again?).

>Another Pikachu clone.
Mimics are one thing, Where the fuck do these pokemon get that pikachu cloth?
>>
>>27127488
"Mimikkyu hates sunlight, preferring dark places. It is rumoured that the cloth covering its body is a strategy to avoid the sun. Don't try to remove the cloth it is said that those that do become afflicted with an illness. Mimikkyu's costume is based on Pikachu merch that was popular 20 years ago. It wants to be loved by people like Pikachu is. We'll bring more as it comes"
>>
File: 1468347993494.png (544 KB, 527x1920) Image search: [Google]
1468347993494.png
544 KB, 527x1920
>>27127488
Those are sheets.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.