[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you aren't allowed to say anything negative about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1357845094089.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1357845094089.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>tfw you aren't allowed to say anything negative about Pokemon Go without everyone jumping down your throat

It isn't even just /vp/. Literally any website will fucking maim you for so much as expressing even the slightest dissatisfaction with the game.

>I don't like Pokemon Go
>wow, get a life and some friends, loser! I bet you've never left your house before, you fucking neckbeard
>>
File: 2016-07-12_21-36-20.png (186 KB, 274x335) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12_21-36-20.png
186 KB, 274x335
There's a lot to complain about, but it's a free app that's been in high demand for months, as well as being "the dream" of nostalgiafags

it's not like anyone had to pay $40 for it i don't even want to mention microtransactions
>>
I don't get the point of the game, nor why so many people are so entranced by it.
>>
It's free
I didn't have to buy the device
I don't have to buy shit because I live next to 2 pokestops.
Why should I complain. It's not great, but it's fucking free and I got time to waste.
>>
File: 2016_04_09_20_34_43.jpg (214 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016_04_09_20_34_43.jpg
214 KB, 960x1280
Played it till level 12.

I'm so bored of the game. Its becoming very tedious to play, no attachment to the fodder pokemon you capture, gyms are boring, buggy messes (its been the same since the beta, sadly) and the servers are constantly overloaded.

I'm hoping it goes the way of Miitomo; blistering popularity for like two weeks, then fades into obscurity.
>>
Pokemon GO is a great thing
BUT
1 it needs work, bugs, restricting private property etc
2 it needs to calm down, it's everywhere, and especially annoying on 4chan, where people could post in existing threads but make new ones all the time
This GOflood isn't just restricted to /vp/, it's all over
>>
>>27127316
Miitomo was never that popular.
>>
>>27127362
It also needs _______gameplay
>>
>>27127413
Get the fuck out of here with that shit reddit, that's not what video games are about.
>>
>>27127413
>>27127428
>this much autism
wew
>>
>>27127448
I agree, tired of manchildren whining and bitching about gameplay 24/7, why does it even exist in 2016?
>>
>>27127473
Keep going, lad. You're getting more dank by the minute.
>>
>>27127083
Why don't you like Pokemon Go? I mean - I totally understand that it's in its first stages so its still very glitchy of course; and also it led a woman to a dead body, and a slew of more hoaxes/bad things will pop up with it. But I think for what it is right now - it's simple fun, especially for casual gamers. It's not like the problems will never be fixed.
>>
>>27127527
>It's not like the problems will never be fixed.
So we should just shut up and suck this games dick?
If you are the consumer of a product and said product has flaws speak up about it or the company you worship isnt gonna improve shit.
>>
>>27127316

The disconnect to your pokemon was less hard on me since I breed for ivs in the main games. But the fact that your starter IMMEDIATELY becomes uselsss felt pretty weird.

Not using the normal level system and making abilities and moves rare and hard to find, then incorporating a sytem of transfering moves from one mon to another was a mistake desu, this would also stop the problem of pokemon getting to stupidly high CP later on, as Level 100 is a much fairer and achievable cap. The current gameplay isnt very expanisve, its just "bigger is better" with strategy involved.
>>
>>27127602
No, but why complain about something you aren't playing?
>>
>>27127633
>if you dislike GO, you just haven't played it
Literally the most basic argument for a drone to have. Kill yourself fanboy.
>>
>>27127653
Haha what an autistic cuck
>>
>>27127653
No, my logic is that that the people complaining the most about GO are the ones who aren't playing it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.