[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holocaust Museum to visitors: Please stop catching Pokémon here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1468347374457.jpg (28 KB, 480x537) Image search: [Google]
1468347374457.jpg
28 KB, 480x537
>Almost everywhere you turn, it seems, people have their eyes glued to smartphone screens playing Pokémon Go. Since its launch last week, the app has quickly become a cultural phenomenon that has fans of all ages hunting around their neighborhoods for collectible digital creatures that appear on players' screens as they explore real-world locations.

>But there's at least one place that would really like to keep Pokémon out: the Holocaust Museum.

>The museum, along with many other landmarks, is a "PokéStop" within the game — a place where players can get free in-game items. There are three PokéStops associated with various parts of the museum.

>"Playing the game is not appropriate in the museum, which is a memorial to the victims of Nazism," Andrew Hollinger, the museum's communications director, told The Post. "We are trying to find out if we can get the museum excluded from the game."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-to-visitors-please-stop-catching-pokemon-here/
>>
This is awesome. Anything that triggers jews is a good thing.
>>
>>27125555
Quads confirm
There should be gastly there too.
>>
>>27125555
better see some Meowths.
>muh Shekels
>>
>>27126882

Meowth are pretty common here in SoCal, I even found one in Disneyland.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 228x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 228x309
MFW Koffing is now more real than the Holocaust
>>
>>27125459
Was just in a cemetery sitting in my car at a module pokestop with a few other people

Grounds keeper Willy came by and told me to leave that I was trespassing

It sucks living in a rural area where the only places to go are cemeteries
>>
Niantic have said that if any location wants themselves removed as a pokestop or gym they will do it. They just needed to message them first before making a fucking article about it.
>>
>>27125459
But where else can I catch Ghastly?
>>
>>27125459

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
Why do people even go to holocause museums?
>>
>>27130826
Gotta learn about the six trillion.
>>
File: 1467952160699.jpg (47 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
1467952160699.jpg
47 KB, 388x500
>>27130826
I went there on a school trip once. A lot of the museum is dedicated to WW2 in general, and WW2 is cool as hell to learn about. One thing I specifically remember is it had a ton of propaganda posters from both sides, I love that shit.
>>
>>27130826
To learn why white men are evil, goy.
>>
>>27130826
People like to see things up close and personal.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.