[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you track down specific Pokemon in your "nearby Pokemon"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-go-nick_statt-2016-5.0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-nick_statt-2016-5.0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1001
How do you track down specific Pokemon in your "nearby Pokemon" list?

How does the blinking box around your "selected pokemon" work? I've headed off in 4 opposite directions and it still blinked, it just feels fucking useless.

And what the fuck are grass patches for?
>>
>>27124218
>inb4 take it to the general RRRREEEEEEEE
>>
blinking box theory has been debunked. it's literally fucking worthless.
>>
grass patches are also worthless
>>
>>27124218
Select the Pokémon and the less pawprints there are the less walking you have to do to get to it, i.e. the closer it is
>>
>>27124726
Thia ia stupid becauae it doesn't even tell you whoch direction to go towards

You have a better chance at catching pokemon by random, instead of trying to hunt them down.
>>
>>27124848
>doesn't tell you which direction to go
Exactly. Why would you want it to? It's more fun to find something and getting it. It makes the gameplay more free and unique, than to have "Oh, there's a _____ over there. Let's walk to it."

Also, do you not know how to triangulate?
>>
>>27125138
It would be nice to have a general direction at least, even if it was just North, East South or West
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468191541391.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468191541391.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.