[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two questions: Which game can you get the closest to catching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon-games.png (1 MB, 902x563) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-games.png
1 MB, 902x563
Two questions:

Which game can you get the closest to catching them all without having to trade? (i.e. which game has the highest percentage of pokemon catchable to a single player offline?)

Which game has the highest number of pokemon available out of the box, without owning any other gens? (as in, if you buy Pokemon X you will have ### pokemon available without trading, whereas if you buy Pokemon B/W2 you will have ### available as a single player without trading)
>>
I'd say ORAS, HGSS or BW2, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>27123995
I'd pick HGSS just because it's what OP is looking for, plus the most solid remake. Pre-3D graphics and shit.
>>
>>27123964
Pretty sure XY has the highest amount catchable, but they're kind of so-so games.
>>
Easily X/Y. No contest.

>454 Pokemon in the regional dex
>63% of the dex in one game
It's bonkers.

That said, if we assume "catching them all" means "catching all of them that were in the game at the time", then Yellow is probably the top. There were only like 7 Pokemon you had to trade for, I think.
>>
X/Y
>>
>>27124067
>but they're kind of so-so games
Only if you're a /vp/ contrarian. They have received praise everywhere else.
>>
>>27123964
This thing raight here is what made me stop playing Pokemoni, fucking shekel loving japs, worse than jews
>>
Why can't they just make one where everything is obtainable (from gen 1 forward) right out of the box, with the exception of evolutions that require trade? How haven't they done that by now?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.