[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh the butthurt..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9
File: Butthurtbitch.png (12 KB, 418x197) Image search: [Google]
Butthurtbitch.png
12 KB, 418x197
Oh the butthurt..
>>
/vp/ sucks ass, they probably agree with that stupid bitch
>>
Why does no one on the internet know when to use which version of "your/you're" or "their/there/they're"? Do Americans even go to school?
>>
>>27123963
Never listen to a land whale.
>>
>>27123963
Moby Dick is raging again "man the harpoons"
>>
>>27124036
They probably just think "autocorrect will fix stuff like this" and then never think about the correct usage again. Never use autocorrect.
>>
>>27123963
She's probably from here.
>>
I can't even get mad. Their brain is just broken. They couldn't even grow corn for a living.
>>
>>27124036
There is no school system in America. Besides, you learn to ignore or not care about it.

Although confusing then/than has gotten big recently. That shit irks me.
>>
And we care why? Stop it.
>>
>>27123963
She's right though.
>>
>>27123963
*you're
>>
File: deviantart.png (1 MB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
deviantart.png
1 MB, 1024x640
Nah, playing Pokemon Go is hip and cool. Soon playing any Pokemon game other than Go is going to be more taboo than ever.

>What? You're playing Pokemon Moon? That's fucking weird dude, that's the one for kids. Why aren't you playing Go like everyone else?
>>
>Fatty upset that she's less desirable than virtual animals
lmao
>>
>>27124172
No, there is a school system in America, I can't attest to it's efficacy now but I and my mother both had a knack for spelling/English in school and I never understood why some kids were allowed, or even wanted to deviate so far from coherent grammar. I get that it's funny because memes and all, but it's been a decade of people typing like they have CP and it's getting old.
>>
>>27123996
You ARE /vp/, retard.
>>
>>27124036
People just pass for showing up and for "trying" to put effort into schoolwork.

Even less effort needs to be applied if you're jailbait or know how to play a sport decently.
>>
>>27123963
>Inserts the "é" in Pokemon correctly
>Misspells everything else

???????
>>
>>27123963
This person strikes me as the type who missed the boat and is mad at everyone enjoying the cruise.

It's not that she's wrong, it's just that she's going about it like a complete ass.
>>
>>27123963
t. fat, bitchy, social-media obsessed ham-planet
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1080x1920
What did she mean by this?
>>
Where is she? I haven't caught a Snorlax yet.
>>
I don't get it, ir sounds like a post you'd see on /v/ because you know contrarians and shitposters will gather and have fun, but what's the use of doing it on social media? Is she expecting someone to pat her back and say "you're right, better put you on a pedestal"
>>
Wait, my over 10 grow up?
>>
>>27124036
In school we had a 'Spanish'(i'm Mexican) class where they taught us proper grammar and shit but for the most part we used to ignore this class since 'we've spoken Spanish all our lives, i don't need this' even when a lot of us can't properly use a damn apostrophe

I like to imagine it's the same for Americans, even if they have a similar class they'd just ignore it and seeing as 'your' is homophone with 'you're' they mix them up since they never learned it on paper, just from hearing it.
>>
>if you [thing I don't like] then you can't get laid!!!
typical woman argument
>>
>>27124388
It's the same, and I'm sure this is also the same, but it's become trendy to go out of your way to type stupidly.
>>
>>27124323
>be 12 x 2
>have woman
>YOU'RE FACE
>>
File: alien_smokin_dawed.jpg (64 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
alien_smokin_dawed.jpg
64 KB, 540x540
>>27123963
>Sent from my Windows Phone
>>
>>27124388
>>27124455
I posted with the wrong "your" as a joke, while all these people are talking about how stupid us americans are... Well I fucked up.
>>
>>27124323
i'd rather not get a woman than date a black woman
>>
>>27124240
>I and my mother
:^)
>>
File: 1420508258729.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1420508258729.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>27124506
>>27124323
>Get a woman that enjoys Pokemon
>Bitches like this will get ultra butthurt and self righteous because I didn't become their "project" to "fix"
>>
>>27123963
You can see she's turbo butthurt because she's a friendless landwhale and can't go out for a walk because seh's so fucking massive, hence, the bitching about go.
>>
>>27124551
>lol your ugly tho
>lol shes basic tho
>lol you don't have sex
>lol small penis
You can't win with these "people"
>>
>>27124551
i'm pretty sure their ratchet attitudes, bastard children, and terrible haircuts are beyond fixing
>>
This is what I don't understand. What is her definition of "cool"? Is is going out getting shit faced drunk and fucking strangers? Is it staying in your room and stalking people on facebook?

Because right now Go IS the cool thing, even if temporarily.
>>
>>27123963
Tell her that if she plays the game, she might lose a pound or two.
>>
File: 1468346189880.png (118 KB, 438x416) Image search: [Google]
1468346189880.png
118 KB, 438x416
>>27123963
>hating on adults who want to have fun
Why are women such massive cunts?
>>
>>27124036
Dude, this bugs me too. Not all Americans are dumb.
>>
>>27123963
>>27124323
They sound so butthurt and jealous.

So many fucking people play this game. The majority i ran into are teens an adults. Decent mix of genders. Mix of individuals, groups of friends, and families.
>>
>>27123963
Is she fat?
Why are fat people allowed to insult others on the internet?
Is she just upset because she's too fat to play? She should get one of those scooters
>>
>>27124877
She's not too fat to play. I'm fatter than her and I'm doing fine. Too lazy, maybe.
>>
>>27124323
We've seen a return of the "men who like comics/vidya games/D&D are all Virgin losers" type of nerdshaming in the last few years. It was starting to go away, then it came back. Part of it was gamergate, feminists figured they could just call people nerdy losers and shame then into being on their side.
>>
>>27124675
She's mad other people are having fun with something she doesn't find enjoyable. And in her mind, pokemon is made for children. Which is true, but adults can still enjoy it as much as they can enjoy Pixar movies.

Also, she's now the minority and that probably scares her. Really the one best thing Go has done for the series.
>>
>>27123963
>muh sex n marriage on a pedestal
50% divorce rate ain't got shit on my bank accounts
>>
>>27123963
>>27124323

>aka "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"
>>
File: 1462317681372.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462317681372.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
>>27124388
ajsajsajsa
>>
>>27124675
probably not, otherwise I could have been "cool" at one moment too but it wasn't enought. I guess cool = "what is okay in my narrow-minded mind and isn't one the the stupid cliches I'm used to" or something like that. People like this are everywhere, which is why I facepalm each time one of them talk about "understanding", "empathy" or "being social" while doing none of the above.
>>
>>27124940

it's pointless to make series for the childrens because it will attract mostly other adults...

I mean... when someone made QUALITY thing for kids... there's likely 90% chance that adults will be enjoying it more
>>
>>27124323
Well thank god i like dick then
>>
>>27125100

just look at this; disney movies, pixar movies, pokemon series, dragon ball... sailor moon... donald duck...harry potter ect. those are popular more around adults

maybe I overdid with stocktaking, but..
>>
>>27124925
>We've seen a return of the "men who like comics/vidya games/D&D are all Virgin losers" type of nerdshaming in the last few years.
are you serious? all those things you've mentioned are more normie than ever
>gamergate
ah, i see how this is
>>
>>27124490
>I posted with the wrong "your" as a joke
it all starts as a joke. everything is done for fun, until it catches on. now everyone fucking uses it wrong and you are to blame
>>
>>27124323
>cis-het michele
>pic of a black dude with a neckbeard
Huh
>>
File: 1430742652592.jpg (26 KB, 604x484) Image search: [Google]
1430742652592.jpg
26 KB, 604x484
>>27124744
>Not all Americans are dumb.
>>
File: watchdog.png (151 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
watchdog.png
151 KB, 900x720
>>27123963
>>
>>27124251
>people just pass for showing up

I'm a teacher and this is shockingly accurate. I hate it.
>>
>>27124940
its not that she doesnt find it enjoyable. is that she and the other girl LEGITIMATELY feel threatened by this game. theyre so shallow and vapid that they actually feel threatened by a video game. so they lash out and try to shame men into not playing it so they could get the attention instead. this is old school "nerd" shaming, except it doesnt work this time because pokemon go is extremely popular. so these chicks just look like dry cunts
>>
>>27123963
Look if you're gonna call somebody out at least have the balls to show who's saying it.
>>
I've yet to understand why a VG is for kids but running after a ball is manly and awesome. No offense to soccer fans.
>>
>>27124961
>i went to mexico and i noticed people spoke like a character from a mexican show
i know how she feels. i went to england and noticed that everyone spoke like ray from star wars. really weird. completely unexpected
>>
>>27123963
>>27124323
They sound like their boyfriends aren't paying attention to them and are paying attention to Pokemon.
>>
>>27124240
You incorrectly used "it's" so I guess your grammar sucks dick too, friend. ^_^
>>
>>27123963
God forbid that someone would enjoy a game that was not targeted for them. That is a crime worse than murder.
>>
>>27125357
>shave legs and thighs
>shave arms and armpits
>wax lips and pluck eyebrows
>full brazilian
>2 hours applying makeup
>douche out cunt
>flush out asshole
>squirt lube in both
>loosen up throat
>wear slut heels
>wear slut mini dress
>put on wig
>go to the club for some dick
>all the guys are catching pokemon on their phones
>go home and bitch about pokemon go on twitter
i think this is more plausible
>>
>>27124323
She thinks she is a woman and can dictate what other women like. Apparently her parents are libtards who haven't taught her that having a penis made her a man.
>>
>>27125437
it's is correct, it means it is
its is possessive for some reason
>>
>>27125437

there should be many it because it's = it is
or maybe it can be use after all as it+'s like when we are speaking about someone like; 'Tom's car' ?
>>
>>27125659

nvm Im idiot... it's = tom's car
>>
>>27125498
Possibly.
>>
>>27125320
I can understand playing it, physical activity feels great. You and your buddies have a good time together for an afternoon. But I don't get how watching it is fine. You're just sitting on your ass. How is that any better than playing vofeo games?
>>
>>27125320
elitism. "our game was here first, nana nana poo poo we were here before you. therefore we are better.
>>
>>27123963
>trust me
my sides
>>
>>27124251
Shit like this makes me wonder why I ever bothered trying at all. The moment I learned that my worst' was still worthy of being "the best" marks I literally stopped giving a shit. I have no desire to ever put effort again into anything in my life that I don't care about.

Days like this I just wonder why I don't go full NEET and just coast my way through life. Why should I work hard when everyone is gonna die anyway.

Baby's first existential crisis.
>>
>>27126432
Like she decides what is cool or not.
>>
>>27124323
as a black grill myself she needs to shut the fuck up.
She's probably saying that because she thinks she's cool trying to get away from hype or something.
>>
>>27126841
>The moment I learned that my worst' was still worthy of being "the best" marks I literally stopped giving a shit.
I want to understand what you're trying to say, can you explain it better please? Sorry, I'm just dumb
>>
>>27125498
Underrated post.
>>
Why don't we just go to their twitter and troll the shit our of them

>Post results =^)
>>
>>27127167
Out*
>>
>>27127013
Sorry, I worded it wrong. I'm extremely tired.

I'm basically saying if I can put no effort into it and still get recognized just as much as if I was putting my best towards a school assignment, project at work, etc, than why am I even bothering to try? Why should I bother to stress myself out at all for other people who honestly don't give a shit if I even wake up tomorrow?

I honestly have trouble just giving a shit about anything anymore in life because of it.I've lost my passion towards everything. I'm sure that's partially whatever mental illnesses I have playing at work too though. I'm not saying I'm better than the other low lives on this planet or anything, just that I don't see why I should mentally punish myself for it.
>>
>>27127013
he didn't try and still received decent or high marks

fairly accurate of the public educational system here in the US; NCLB put the final nail in the coffin
>>
>>27127209
Well, I guess the only thing that would keep you motivated then would be doing something you enjoy for yourself.

>>27127264
Heh, I don't live in the US and that just seems strange to me, I understand what he means now, but I don't really feel close to it.
Or maybe I'm actually just dumb since most people I know never had problems with school the way I did. I'm not sure.
>>
>>27125190
They were becoming normie a few years ago. Then SJWs find out they're mostly white males, so now nerdshaming is cool again
>>
>>27127209

I know how you feel and I'm not american, just take advantage of the situation or you'll probably regret it later.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.