[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: thing GF needs to bring back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FL_Lost_Cave.png (6 KB, 240x112) Image search: [Google]
FL_Lost_Cave.png
6 KB, 240x112
>comfy pictures when you walk into certain locations
>>
>he likes to waste his time in that shit
>>
Underground was underrated. I want to see it return with more fossils, evolutionary stones, and secret bases rolled into one.

In b4
>following pokémon!!1!
Fucking autistic taste.
>>
In 2d games I would see the point, but now that Pokemon is 3d I don't see the utility
>>
Not much need since the games themselves look like that now
>>
>>27123566
>In b4
>>following pokémon!!1!
At least try to hide it summerfag
>>
>>27123490
Fucking worthless cave. It had potential to be interesting, but it got cut. Shame
>>
>>27123566
>autistic taste
What does this even mean?
Why are people so against such a harmless feature?
Why do you hate people for liking such a harmless feature?
Why are YOU so autistic?
>>
>>27123655
don't be mad because (you) have shit taste.
>>
>>27123682
Did they ever figure out how you were supposed to change what was in the cave?
>>
>>27123566
But underground was THE autistic taste enjoyed only by autists.
Walking Pokemon was a gimmick for little girls and you will never be a little girl
>>
>>27123711
Nintendo events, if I recall right. That would potentially load different species into the cave to catch, but it never happened.

I'm just surprised nobody has ever figured out how to spoof previous Nintendo events to get shit like the AuroraTicket and MysticTicket without hacking it in yet. You'd think that would be desirable, but I guess not.
>>
I was playing through BW2 a while ago and noticed there was an unnecessary amount area transitions (the one in nimbasa separating the fair ground and city comes to mind).
I don't remember any in RSE and only a couple on DPPt, can anyone confirm?
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 720x720
>>27123720
B-but I am!
>>
>>27123490
Musical cues based on the tide of the battle specifically the song that played when the Gym Leader sent out their last Pokemon. If the Low HP song came back is should be exclusive to wild battles and trainer battles, it ruined a lot of meaningful musical moments so I'd rather the beeping return for battles with E4, Evil Team Leaders and Gym Leaders.
>>
>>27123945
There weren't any in RSE. The Nimbasa one reminded me of the Floroma Town one. It was never that bad.

Slateport in ORAS has sound 6 of them though.

>>27123490
The eyecatches were food, but with how SM is, probably unnecessary. Even ORAS and XY occasionally gave a front facing view of an area before you entered
>>
>>27127345
Never played ORAS but 6 of them? Sounds pretty bad.

The floroma town one was what I was thinking of.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.